Twitter: Stephen on 105.3 - "Very Confident" in McCarthy

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never liked the hire in the first place. But at least Garrett was finally gone.

Ah, if you hate everybody, all your bases are covered. That makes sense. You can just hop on the bandwagon after the Super Bowl and tell everyone how you called it a long time ago.

Why didn’t I think of that?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Confident in playing the best players.
Confident in time management.
Confident in instilling discipline.
Have I missed any?

Reactions: BAT

willia451

Reaction score
The public voice: We're really hurting. The pain of being humiliated in the first round of the playoffs, once again, is incinerating.

The private reality: Made a ton of money again this year. BAM!!! In the Black. Drinks for everybody.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I predict 10-7 nfc East title, 4 seed, lose in first round to 11-6 Saints.

Then in 2023 it all falls apart with a 3-14 season, Dak publicly chiding his coach in interviews and Jerry permanently handing the throne to Stephen…who picks his nose, chuckles, and trades our #1 overall pick for 8 thirds and 15 fifth round picks.

jwitten82

Reaction score
You consider this an improvement. Admit it.
I mean it is an improvement. It took Garrett until his 4th season to win the division and a playoff game, Mike has won the division in his second season here.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I was hoping I would wake up today to headlines that read that MM had been canned. In my heart, I knew it wouldn't happen. I was meh on the hire and I am worse than that now, he has not been an improvement over any coach we have had since Parcells. Maybe even worse that Wade and Garrett. But it's only year 2. If KM does leave, which I do not expect at this point, then MM will be the play caller I fear. Hard to get excited about that for next year.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Lol... he's the GM

I have been lucky enough to be responsible of 1000+ people in my career. I can tell you people are not comfortable with managing any operation of size and value when their superior is in close proximity.

They lose their "family" reality, so I can imagine what it is like for coaches with a billionaire looming over daily activities. Jerry has a control issue here that makes him blind to the situation.

So yeah, LOL he is the owner.

Brax

Reaction score
Screenshot-20220117-144936-Bleacher-Report.jpg

Screenshot-20220117-145145-Bleacher-Report.jpg
So who will be this year's scapegoat, McDummy always has a fall guy. Jerry sucks as a GM, I wonder if he took away fatties whataburger pass as punishment.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This is the same front office that refused to address the K situation. You really think they have any desire to put in the work to find a new coaching staff?

Section446

Reaction score
Why is anyone surprised? This organization doesn't hold anyone accountable, I half expect to hear that he's getting a contract extension soon.

ICP

Reaction score
Aaaaaand the lack of accountability continues