Stephen on Parsons and Lawrence

CWR

Reaction score
You Debbie downers do realize that Herbert, a quarterback, played on a high ankle sprain with only 7 days rest. The injury really is week to week.
I agree, we haven't seen anything to indicate the degree of the sprain. He has 10 days.

RS12

Reaction score
I wish he would retire from cap boy to trust fund boy. You know, something that is harder to fail at.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Not really. Quarterbacks touch the ball every snap and is always moving and turning. As a matter of fact I bet it’s harder for a quarterback to play than a pass rusher. Especially will defenses bull eyeing the quarterback’s ankle.
No, he is not moving and running and engaging heavy OL players like Micah would be

RonWashington

Reaction score
You Debbie downers do realize that Herbert, a quarterback, played on a high ankle sprain with only 7 days rest. The injury really is week to week.

Herbert came out of the game in the 3rd quarter wearing a boot after getting sacked . Probably should not have played at all in a 20-10 loss .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Count on Lawson and Kneeland at edge Golston depth . As far as a LB is this where ex Viking Nick Vigil plays ? They are not going to announce it nine days early doubtful for either Parsons or Lawrence in Pitt .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Darius Harris LB ex Chief on the Cowboys practice squad could be a call up for Steeler game . Could do worst .

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought Micah an Dlaw were out multiple weeks? Did I miss something?

Aven8

Reaction score
It was only a matter of time before Dlaw got injured folks. Last year wasn’t the norm…

starz88

Reaction score
Always gotta be talking and running that mouth, once again they will never get how they cut the legs out from a coach. Oh look at me and daddy I gotta run my mouth on the radio

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I‘m just glad Stephen has recovered from his owner’s box injury called “pizza wrist” which usually occurs after overuse of the wrist grabbing pizza and quickly moving it toward the jawline.

It‘s usually a 2-4 week recovery but SJ has been moved on the injury list from “entitled” to “lazy”.