Stephen on Parsons and Lawrence

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
You Debbie downers do realize that Herbert, a quarterback, played on a high ankle sprain with only 7 days rest. The injury really is week to week.
QB is different than other positions. They don't have to rely on their legs to do their jobs. Micah relies on his explosiveness almost exclusively as a pass rusher, and it makes him great. Without that explosiveness, we're looking at an undersized end who isn't so great at defending the run and doesn't have the burst to get home. I really hope they don't try to rush him back.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Stephen Jones On GM Jerry Jones..Jerry Probably Gonna Be With Us So I Haven’t Ruled Him Out,And I Really
I Don't See Any Changes On Our GM For Years To Come.

:grin:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers in the "It was a catch" game.
Apparently, several of you believe he had his leg amputated and replaced with a peg. Maybe I missed that. If it's true, I'm going to need to see photos.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
The hypocrites are out for a few weeks.....we'll see if the backups playing within zims system and doing "their job" can produce different results.....based on the last few drives of the giants game......I think they can!

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently, several of you believe he had his leg amputated and replaced with a peg. Maybe I missed that. If it's true, I'm going to need to see photos.
He was hobbling in & out of the huddles. I just took the "peg leg" as artistic license. The man definitely wasn't walking/running normally.