Stephen thinks Porter allows Bland to play his true position and will help Revel develop

It'll be interesting to see what they do with it, especially if the top safeties stay sidelined while the corner depth returns. Right now, I'm not sure who's going to be healthy first.

Frankly, I think Durant might be better served in the slot than he is on the outside.
That many injuries at the same positions is uncanny.

Now they have some depth; although I don't know if any of the injured DBs return this week.

Hopefully Porter is ready to go.

Carson is not a good option at CB.
 
Not a fan of this FO.
But I do have hate on them constantly. And they do know more football than you think they do.
Probably more than most on here.
I dont know man, I feel like more than half of this board would do better in stephens position then stephen.

I can guarantee no one on this board save a few would every start a contract negotiation in the media by saying "X players contract is the floor for our guy."

Also wouldnt be tone deaf enough to air quote "drought"
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,029
Messages
14,658,279
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top