Twitter: Stephen: Tyron, Collins and Martin will be as good as we've seen them in a long time

JayFord

Reaction score
Smith and Collins should be better than ever they pretty much had a season off to heal and Martin has had time to heal up

jay94

Reaction score
They always have seemingly overly optimistic statements and they seem to fall flat yearly. I'll take the past and account for it, Tyron I won't believe for a second, I will at least stay optimistic about Lael.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
You literally quoted the same article I did, stating how it wasn't an issue past 2018, and it didn't warrant surgery lol

It's a constant ongoing issue, the problem isn't going away, the club lied about the severity of it for years calling it back spasms...when it's a herniated disc that will require surgery.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Then they should guarantee the rest of Collins contract.

he’s due 30 million in base over 2022-2024.

8)

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Smith and Collins should be better than ever they pretty much had a season off to heal and Martin has had time to heal up

Collins has been out since 2019.

he should be in shape by now.

im not as worried with TSmith.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Kiss of death from James Bailey, one half of Barnum and Bailey. All we need now is Barnum to repeat the same statement in his next radio appearance.

Welp...I now want them to take Sewell or Slater. The OL absolutely needs one of them now. Thanks Stephen. Smh...

I thought you’ve been consistently preaching defense at #10

This quote has changed your opinion on the teams needs.

When they pick a CB at 10 I guess you’ll be mad they didn’t take Slater and take Surtain or Horn instead.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
th

slick325

Reaction score
I thought you’ve been consistently preaching defense at #10

This quote has changed your opinion on the teams needs.

When they pick a CB at 10 I guess you’ll be mad they didn’t take Slater and take Surtain or Horn instead.

My friend Kwyn, I just don't believe anything Jerry or Stephen say. So if Stephen says the OL will be a strength, I now believe the opposite.

I would be just fine if Surtain is the pick at 10. Don't have an issue with Horn either but don't think he grades high enough to be the 10th pick.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I’m fine with Surtain, Horne or Slater. One of them will be there.

Sewell and Pitts will be gone but I’d snatch up either if by some miracle they were there.

monotony way I’m mad is if they reach for Parsons or Barmore since we could trade down to 15 (Pats) and get one of them if the FO was in love.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I believe Stephen is right when it comes to Martin ; he's been incredibly durable and a superb player for us for years................

This is Collins' 1st serious injury so we'll all just have to wait and see ; T Smith worries me . He hasn't played a full season in what , five years ?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Part of me really wonders if Tyron should have just gotten the surgery 2 or 3 years ago when the neck thing first starter.

Seems like he's always made the decision to miss a couple of games here and there, rather than significant time because of surgery, but that might have just dragged it out.
Could be Smith does not like surgery to me. Can't blame him.

Hardline

Reaction score
Players who have compounding injuries don't get better with time.

Steven thinks we're idiots.
Idiot applies to those buying tickets and merch. And there are many of them.
And they will never starve the beast.