Stephen: Wants Dak's deal done before season

DandyDon52

Reaction score
After the next 5-10 years of failure, we will see who is right. You are settling for a below average/average QB and you are defending him as if he is elite. Dallas will look back and regret wasting so many good careers with Dak as QB. I would prefer about 25 of the other QBs in the league over the Tebow clone in Dallas.
Not saying dak is great or elite, but 8 years with romo and never got past div round only made playoffs few times.
Before that several qb's and nothing but failure.
So it seems to me it isnt the qb that is responsible for the failures of 20 + years. The common theme is garrett as coach since 2007
The offense always falters in playoffs. along with the defense.
Dak isnt that bad, and it is the jones boys who make all decisions about who the qb is gonna be lol not us lowly fans.
So WE are not settling for Dak, the jones boys are! and garrett just says yes sir boss.

As fans all we can do is just roll with whatever the jones boys do, or find another team.
it is ok to talk about the circus though, even more fun than watching the games lol.
Just that what fans think is meaningless, since we dont make any decisions except
do we watch the games or not.

jnday

Reaction score
Not saying dak is great or elite, but 8 years with romo and never got past div round only made playoffs few times.
Before that several qb's and nothing but failure.
So it seems to me it isnt the qb that is responsible for the failures of 20 + years. The common theme is garrett as coach since 2007
The offense always falters in playoffs. along with the defense.
Dak isnt that bad, and it is the jones boys who make all decisions about who the qb is gonna be lol not us lowly fans.
So WE are not settling for Dak, the jones boys are! and garrett just says yes sir boss.

As fans all we can do is just roll with whatever the jones boys do, or find another team.
it is ok to talk about the circus though, even more fun than watching the games lol.
Just that what fans think is meaningless, since we dont make any decisions except
do we watch the games or not.
You are right. The Jones family has s long history of stupidity and wasting the careers of great players. I expect it will continue.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
After the next 5-10 years of failure, we will see who is right. You are settling for a below average/average QB and you are defending him as if he is elite. Dallas will look back and regret wasting so many good careers with Dak as QB. I would prefer about 25 of the other QBs in the league over the Tebow clone in Dallas.

LOL.......You sound very sad. Poor guy. Looks like the next 5-10 years are going to be horrid for you either way. If we suck, well then you have to suffer through that. And if we continue to have success then you will continue to look like you have no idea what your talking about.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You are right. The Jones family has s long history of stupidity and wasting the careers of great players. I expect it will continue.

so with Romo it was Jones and Garrett, but with Dak, its just dak that is the problem?