Image: Stephen White Tweets: Lions didn't do anything special to take Dez away, he was open alot

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Well Romo is no Brady,Manning or Brees. I think we all know that by now. Although his salary states he is.

No one said that his a Brady or Manning. Don't blame Romo for getting paid that much. Blame the person paying him.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Someone who can spot an idiot. :)

Well I guess there is no need for someone to actually put facts to back up their statement when you can just snap your fingers and see and idiot. Boy this board is lucky we have you now! Man you've been missing here for the last 11 years!

Hey guys all is well Ultra warrior can spot idiots!! No need to do work and show facts guys! Don't worry he's got it!

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Well I guess there is no need for someone to actually put facts to back up their statement when you can just snap your fingers and see and idiot. Boy this board is lucky we have you now! Man you've been missing here for the last 11 years!

Hey guys all is well Ultra warrior can spot idiots!! No need to do work and show facts guys! Don't worry he's got it!

You're Welcome. :D

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That's exhaggerating just a bit. He has time to complete passes, but when the DL is getting pushed into you you're limited to what routes you can throw to. If he had held the ball a bit longer to let a deeper route to develop and ended up throwing an INT the "Fans" would explode about how bad Tony Romo sucks.

Double edged sword. Best way to avoid it is to 1) get a real play caller that knows how to get your star WR involved in the freaking game plan w/o having to run 15+ yard routes and/or 2) block the freaking pass rush.

JMO

I really thought Callahan was a "real play-caller". I thought he had been doing with some success for some time.

I guess I was fooled.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Stafford threw almost twice as many passes with no pressure as Romo did in that game, for almost twice as many yards.

Stafford
Pressured (29%): 4 of 12 88 yd 0 td 1 int 25.7 (2 runs, 1 sack)
No pressure (71%): 29 of 36 400 yd 1 td 1 int 110.6

Romo
Pressured (41%): 1 of 11 1 yd 0 td 0 int 39.6 (2 runs, 0 sacks)
No pressure (59%): 13 of 19 205 yd 3 td 0 int 143.6

/thread

Carolina Cowboy

Reaction score
Something, and I don't know what it is (whether it's a case of the Aikman "happy feet", a decline in skills - this I doubt after watching the Denver game, or some hidden injury we don't know about) is NOT right with Romo. He has not been sharp in a couple of games now.