Stephen's comments on Ferguson and Rapp

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Doesn't seem bothered by Rapp 40 times at all.......

For what it's worth, Broaddus seem to think, they could Rapp over Thornhill if

Mr_437

Reaction score
Many on this board have said the same thing, but everyone has their preferences...like I prefer Ferguson moreso than Rapp.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Finding the superior athlete: SPARQ safeties in the 2019 NFL Draft

Production: For safeties, 11.0 or more production points indicate a strong track record of college production, and anything above 14.0 is exceptional.

Athleticism: Moving on to SPARQ, our list of safeties is reduced from 22 to 20 players, as there is no Sparq data available for Deionte Thompson and JoJo McIntosch’s production is simply too low for me to bother changing the scales on the graph.

The graph below provides a visual representation of what happens when we plot production points against the SPARQ score for the 2019 safety class.

s_2019.jpg

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Agreed.

I know Thornhill is very versatile. But I believe Rapp fits more of what they are going after in a SS

I dont think your opinion is incorrect or misinformed, quite frankly I barely know this year's draft class.

But if "versatility" is attached to Thornhill and Rapp is a pure SS (or pure anything, really), I feel like Dallas will lean to Thornhill on draft day.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I dont think your opinion is incorrect or misinformed, quite frankly I barely know this year's draft class.

But if "versatility" is attached to Thornhill and Rapp is a pure SS (or pure anything, really), I feel like Dallas will lean to Thornhill on draft day.
All in all I think Thornhill is the target. But I also think Thornhill could go higher than media scouting sources have him

Carson

Reaction score

Hey I’m always wrong! Lmao

But the thing is I’m reading, is Dallas sees Woods as their FS and could be looking for a in the box guy.

I’m hoping they lean Thornhill! But whomever they select will sure things up. But he is likely gone by 58