Stephon Gilmore released by Patriots (traded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Not only that. This team wants to be dynamic with its blitzes and you got one of the best if not the best man to man corners in football available.

You can send the house and know that your 2 corners can give you a ton of time for your pressure to get there.

Should be interesting to see. I have to believe Dallas is looking to do this but money may be what doesn’t get it done.

Tampa won’t be concerned with money though. They’ll just spend.
It works both ways as well. . . a QB running for his life and making desperate throws leads to Interceptions . . . especially with Gilmore & Diggs

Mr_437

Reaction score
You dont even know
Yo, a few days from the trade discussion and here we go. A chance to get the dude without compensation as a rental. Wonder if Gilmore is looking to sign a multi year deal now or is he cool with playing this year as a rental.

SackMaster

Reaction score
While I don't think Gilmore is nearly as good as many other posters do, I'm perfectly fine bringing him in for the rest of the year on a "prove it" deal.

But I would not sign him to a long term and/or big contract.

fishspill

Reaction score
This is the sort of aggressive move Jerry loves going for. Given how good the team has looked I’d be surprised if he isn’t trying to figure out how to get him.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yo, a few days from the trade discussion and here we go. A chance to get the dude without compensation as a rental. Wonder if Gilmore is looking to sign a multi year deal now or is he cool with playing this year as a rental.
Exactly. . . I am not sure a Multi year deal would be in the mix . . . But there is no better team right now then the Cowboys If He wants to sign for 1 year.

Everybody knows you get paid performing in Jerry's World.

Fingers crossed

Kwyn

Reaction score
While I don't think Gilmore is nearly as good as many other posters do, I'm perfectly fine bringing him in for the rest of the year on a "prove it" deal.

But I would not sign him to a long term and/or big contract.
20 months ago he’s DPOY and you want a “prove it deal”

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.