Steve McNair scenario

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Pooz said:
Are you always this uptight? I am just throwing ideas out. Didn't mean to stress you out. From now on I will PM you before posting to make sure all content is related to the Cowboys from now on.:write:
Dude, I'm jerking your chain. Don't take me so literal.

Lighten up Francis.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Texans just gave Carr an 8 million dollar roster bonus. They recoup that if they trade him. McNair could wind up in Baltimore next season.

Pabst

Reaction score
dcfanatic said:
Texans just gave Carr an 8 million dollar roster bonus. They recoup that if they trade him. McNair could wind up in Baltimore next season.

Only way Texans recoup that 8 mil is if Carr retires, or agrees to give it back following a trade/release. Neither scenario sounds within the realm of possibility, imo.

Carr isn't going anywhere, at least for this coming season.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cobra said:
Pooz. Don't be so defensive. Some people are just getting tired of asinine Vince Young theories. Longhorn fans are so infatuated with him that it wears thin. The guy has amazing ability, but he has question marks. He is clearly over-rated by Longhorn fans, and that over-rated belief has led to too many Vince Young "what ifs".

Not all. I'm a Longhorn fan but I have some doubt about Young's ability to play QB at the Pro level. I have no doubt about his athletic ability but the position of QB and what is expected in college is a bit different than in the Pro ranks. Some college teams will run the option we don't see that in the Pros, Texas would line up in the shotgun a vast majority of the time using a run/pass option style of offense I doubt that will be the case in the Pros for Young. I do like him and think he was a very good college QB running that system at Texas but I do have doubts at this level. This is the NFL not college football.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
kartr said:
I'd rather have us pick up McNair who's qb rating was like 83. something with a poor supporting cast last year and then we trade Bledsoe for the 4th round pick we don't have this year and then we trade out the first round, picking up an extra second and a fifth, then draft Omar Jacobs in the second to be mentored by McNair for a couple of years. That would be a much better scenario, I couldn't care less what would help the Texans.

Bledsoe is not that bad we could probably trade him to someone if we just gave them a 7th rounder to take him:lmao2: