Steve Wilks is let go in SF

stiletto

Reaction score
The 49ers offense was non-existent for like 35 mins after a good start. Just disappeared. Reminded me of the Cowboys in a big game. Shanahan deserves some of the blame. I thought the 49ers D was solid but I guess they didn't look great down the stretch. Definitely a scapegoat thing.

Staubacher

Reaction score
The 49ers offense was non-existent for like 35 mins after a good start. Just disappeared. Reminded me of the Cowboys in a big game. Shanahan deserves some of the blame. I thought the 49ers D was solid but I guess they didn't look great down the stretch. Definitely a scapegoat thing.
Hmmm. McCaffrey was running wild. The 49ers D was holding the Chiefs down. Then suddenly they "forgot" how to do both things.

WWE

stiletto

Reaction score
Hmmm. McCaffrey was running wild. The 49ers D was holding the Chiefs down. Then suddenly they "forgot" how to do both things.

WWE
Well there is that conspiracy and frankly I'm not usually a real big conspiracy believing person, especially when it would require so many people lying... the more grand + the more people who'd have to lie who have knowledge, etc the less likely a conspiracy exists IMO but the whole Taylor Swift thing was certainly weird.