Steve Wilks is let go in SF

DZSierra

Reaction score
There are players and coaches like that.
Look at Jim Kelly; a great QB. FOUR STRAIGHT losses in the SB
Tell me that is not bad luck; especially the first one when they lost because the kicker missed one that was nearly a chip shot
Tom brady won 3 SBs in at least part because Adam Vinatieri is arguably the greatest clutch FG ever
Tell me that is not luck
With how many players, coaches and GM and owners personalities the NFL has (including the ref calling), throw them all into the mix for an an entire season, and you're absolutely right.

Made me remember the old joke...

What does Bills stand for? Boy I love Losing Superbowls.

How many Bills does it take to change a flat? The whole team if it's a blow out.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You might want to adopt a puppy from the shelter, rather than to take on an older dog who's already developed bad habits but can't seem to get over them. I made that mistake a while back and felt guilty when I had to return her to the facility. She had habits of snapping at me when I tried to correct her from chewing on things that would harm her and just demanding constant attention 24-7, with no letup whatsoever. My adult son, who I live with, was highly relieved to see her leave, also.

Adopting a young pup is the best way to train the dog to your liking and teaching them what you expect from them without unnecessary problems occurring that won't disappear. I'm trying to give you some tips, so you won't be saddled with the problems that confounded me on a daily basis. I'm sharing these things that my daughter taught me. She's pretty much of an expert, who's had many years of experience with rescue dogs. She had a small dog that she kept for 17 years before it passed on recently. ;)
mr Bullflop---- i totally hear you on reasoning why best to start fresh small pup....actually had a nurse drive over 400 miles and would not take a penny buy me one

of these designer breeds....mix poodle and Shitzu....Shi-poo....i could not potty train the dog...she was runt of litter and i think she did not get enough oxygen in

womb?.....paid big bucks for trainers who through their arms in the air....first saying what the heck are you doing mixing these two very independent breeds?...they

know what is right and wrong and selectively obedient.....i loved that little puppy i also named Mattie but with a "T" instead of Maddie....but she ruined all the

carpeting which will cost me more than i want to admit.....you have a very wonderful older son who lets you live with him....mine is a millionaire a few times over

but his wife does not like me....so that ends that....when wife left me after 40 years of marriage i will say it has been a bumpy adjustment and i would love to get

another dog sometime near future

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There are players and coaches like that.
Look at Jim Kelly; a great QB. FOUR STRAIGHT losses in the SB
Tell me that is not bad luck; especially the first one when they lost because the kicker missed one that was nearly a chip shot
Tom brady won 3 SBs in at least part because Adam Vinatieri is arguably the greatest clutch FG ever
Tell me that is not luck
4 years in a row to SB is elite...even if you lose them all...they had no shot against Cowboys twice but they should have beaten Giants but kicker missed a 40

something yard FG?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh wow you got a big heart Gorico . Rescuing a dog is a great noble thing to do . I was driving to the gym one day 10 yrs ago saw Johnny Rocco dodging traffic in a busy Dallas intersection near a freeway . He’s been my constant friend ever since .

Maddie sounds like a great dog as well .
Oh man Johnny Rocco totally Rocks

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh wow you got a big heart Gorico . Rescuing a dog is a great noble thing to do . I was driving to the gym one day 10 yrs ago saw Johnny Rocco dodging traffic in a busy Dallas intersection near a freeway . He’s been my constant friend ever since .

Maddie sounds like a great dog as well .
dont want to sound wierd but...give Johnny Rocco big Smooch from me