News: Stick a fork in the Cowboys -- the playoffs are a pipe dream

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Both. Romo is going to lose more than 2 games.

7c687debe61f4b5aca1f1465811bbd05.jpg

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
jjt is right its over will sure be a long rest of season and offseason Rodgers will put 50 at home on this defense they wont beat the panthers and will lose to the skins at least once. I am not worried about tony its the rest of these average players that worry me.

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
A below average QB(Bradford) with average weapons just made mince meat of this defense. So Romo will run the table? I think Newton and Rogers and probably the 4skins at least once have other ideas.

lol.. as bad as the defense might have looked they only gave up 20 points to the Eagles, if Romo was playing thats probably enough.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll give up if we lose to the Bucs. Doing so gives Romo no room for error.

As long as we have a chance at 9-7, there is still hope with this crappy division.

If we lose this week, that's the point we're effectively done, I agree. But I will say, if we're going to give things a shot with absolutely no room for error, Romo's the one player in the league I'd like to see get that chance. It could be fun for a couple weeks, anyway.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
The Cowboys just wasted too many opportunities in a league where there isn't much room for error to even get into the playoffs. You can only get so much and so far the Cowboys only capitalized on one the entire season.

Wayne02

Reaction score
A below average QB(Bradford) with average weapons just made mince meat of this defense. So Romo will run the table? I think Newton and Rogers and probably the 4skins at least once have other ideas.

The Jets or the Bills will get them too.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I hope you are right but the Eagles and Giants have to lose a bunch of games too.

Pats L
Skins pick em
Jets L
Dolphins L
Panthers L
Vikings L
Eagles pick em

I could see giants only winning 3-4 more games

Wayne02

Reaction score
Cowboys

Even if you give losses to packers and panthers

Romo could finish 5-2

I actually think the Cowboys will beat the Panthers, but they're going to lose one of the Commander games and one of the Jets/Bills games.

Asklesko

Reaction score
yar what yar.

would be refreshing for carrot to tell it like it is for once. this team stinks something fierce.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
If the giants win next week that puts a fork in us regardless what happens. People think this sorry team is going to go undefeated with Romo? Not a chance. It's in our best interest to get that draft pick. Get a future staple for this franchise.