News: Still Not Practicing, Dez Visits Valley Ranch Thursday For Cowboys OTAs

erod

Reaction score
Dez, please go get a real agent, drop that circus clown act of an organization at Roc Nation, and get your deal done.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Tom Condon is a real agent smh.
Shoot- I have a real, respectable agent myself and I'd trade him in a tenth of a second for Tommy Con. I'm not even in athletics, but Tommy Con gets things done.
By hook, or by crook- my bank account would be thanking my lucky stars for his presence in my life.

All criticisms against Roc Nation is pure misunderstood envy. When have they ever presented themselves as a burden to any of their clients careers?
I learn more about the posters from their posts than the targets of the points from their swords

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Shoot- I have a real, respectable agent myself and I'd trade him in a tenth of a second for Tommy Con. I'm not even in athletics, but Tommy Con gets things done.
By hook, or by crook- my bank account would be thanking my lucky stars for his presence in my life.

All criticisms against Roc Nation is pure misunderstood envy. When have they ever presented themselves as a burden to any of their clients careers?
I learn more about the posters from their posts than the targets of the points from their swords

So much truth in the bold.

erod

Reaction score
Tom Condon is a real agent smh.

Yes, but Roc Nation is muddying up the waters.

Bottom line, he's not getting a Calvin Johnson deal. That was just stupid on the part of the Lions, and that doesn't mean the Cowboys have to be equally stupid. If that's going to be the catch point, we're looking at back-to-back franchise tags.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, but Roc Nation is muddying up the waters.

Bottom line, he's not getting a Calvin Johnson deal. That was just stupid on the part of the Lions, and that doesn't mean the Cowboys have to be equally stupid. If that's going to be the catch point, we're looking at back-to-back franchise tags.

Roc Nation hasn't done a thing dude.

erod

Reaction score
Roc Nation hasn't done a thing dude.

The whole marketing/promotion side, combined with changing agents to Condon, threw a huge wrench in this negotiation. Jerry and Stephen don't even seem interested in dealing with it anymore. Just franchise him twice and deal with it in two years.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The whole marketing/promotion side, combined with changing agents to Condon, threw a huge wrench in this negotiation. Jerry and Stephen don't even seem interested in dealing with it anymore. Just franchise him twice and deal with it in two years.

They don't seem interested in dealing with him anymore? You're overreacting, and it would be stupid to franchise him twice and deal with his deal when he is almost 30. Go ahead and get a deal done now, and forget all this anti-hip hop foolishness.

erod

Reaction score
They don't seem interested in dealing with him anymore? You're overreacting, and it would be stupid to franchise him twice and deal with his deal when he is almost 30. Go ahead and get a deal done now, and forget all this anti-hip hop foolishness.

Or, franchise him twice, use him up like Murray, and got get another. That seems to be the new mantra here.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Or, franchise him twice, use him up like Murray, and got get another. That seems to be the new mantra here.

Dez Bryant > Demarco Murray. The level of talents are not comparable. Murray can be replaced, who can step in and replace Dez Bryant when he is in the upper echelon of WR in the entire NFL.