Still waiting on the Super Bowl Trophy all of the "Experts" said was near

fivetwos

Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

There is so many in the media outside of Dallas predicting us to either win it or be in it this season.

Even ESPN's computer picked us.
Really?

I try not to listen much.

There are so many experts around here that this is all I need.

How can we possibly win it all if our QB is so bad?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Really?

I try not to listen much.

There are so many experts around here that this is all I need.

How can we possibly win it all if our QB is so bad?

Our QB isn’t bad.. He’s solid.

It’s not like decent and bad QBs haven’t won Superbowls.

The problem teams are running into is when they pay their QB and the team around that QB dwindles away.

What I don’t like is people want to pay Dak the big contract when we have no playoff success to show for it.

It makes no sense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Every time someone near or far from the Cowboys organization makes a comment, their word seems to be revered as if it were the "final say".
For years we heard how much the players loved Garrett, and how qualified Garrett was, only to continue in the sickening path that Jerry had this team on.

Now every time someone tells us how great Dak is, we're supposed to believe that over what we've seen? Really?
The bottom line is that it's not in people's nature to criticize a guy publicly that they are sociable with in the organization they work for. And ex football players are not always very good at judging talent.
No matter what they say, the proof is in the pudding.
Unless Dak shows up this season- a season in which the odds are overwhelmingly stacked in his favor because of the issues at hand and the talent the Cowboys have surrounded him with- this should be his last year as a Cowboy.
Dak had the 2nd best year last year for aCowboy QB and finished #5 in the NFL in QBR. You should watch the games once in a while instead of coming here and whining all the time.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Okay, let's see all of the threads posted because someone heaped praise on Dak and how we who doubt him are all clueless!
An I'm getting sick of my threads being moved while others are allowed to stay.
This is a current issue, like it or not.
There's a reason yours get moved.

They suck

fivetwos

Reaction score
Anytime Dallas is picked by the "experts" it's pretty much cue up the underachievement role.

I'd rather be forgotten about but guess not.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The ol' bait and switch. Create another Dak thread but disguise it as a Super Bowl thread.