Stinking crooks

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That guy reminds me of Willie Sutton, the bank robber. He was famous for replying to the question why do you rob banks with "because that's where they keep the money". He became a security consultant to banks because he was so good at it and turned out to be a celebrity. People forgot he was a crook.

But we don't look at bank robbers the same as thieves because it doesn't seem as personal and there is some risk involved. The idiots that get me are the ones robbing a Burger King. Do they lessen the sentence because it was a fast food joint? I'm with Willie, go where the dough is. Besides that, you gonna trust some Burger King employee to give you the right amount of cash?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
That guy reminds me of Willie Sutton, the bank robber. He was famous for replying to the question why do you rob banks with "because that's where they keep the money". He became a security consultant to banks because he was so good at it and turned out to be a celebrity. People forgot he was a crook.

But we don't look at bank robbers the same as thieves because it doesn't seem as personal and there is some risk involved. The idiots that get me are the ones robbing a Burger King. Do they lessen the sentence because it was a fast food joint? I'm with Willie, go where the dough is. Besides that, you gonna trust some Burger King employee to give you the right amount of cash?

Fast food joints don't have jack for cash. Really dumb to rob them. Some crooks hit mom and pop convenience stores because they're more likely to let cash build up. They're also more likely to have a gun and just blow your head off.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
What comes around goes around! Even a smooth criminal one day will get caught.

Praxit

Reaction score
I was helping my neighbor because scumbags kept stealing packages that got left at his doorstep. I helped him to find the right security camera to order. So he orders it, it gets delivered, and the thieves stole it from his doorstep!!!!

I forgot to him him ask UPS to require a signature. ggggrrrrrrrr!
..wow! that's bad. Maybe they are within watching distance.