Stocks-AMC

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am done charting this stupid stock nothing makes any sense.
Fundamentals and logic went out the window a while back with AMC and GME stocks.

It's just a slugfest now between the institutions trying to keep the price down as low as possible while the retail investors keep buying the dips.

With the new SEC rules clamping down on some questionable practices by the institutions their available methods of manipulations are likely getting smaller.

I suspect that at some point, an at-risk hedge fund is going to cave and start covering their shorts which may start a domino effect.

In any case, I still think it's a fascinating thing to watch unfold because at some point, something is going to happen one way or the other.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Fundamentals and logic went out the window a while back with AMC and GME stocks.

It's just a slugfest now between the institutions trying to keep the price down as low as possible while the retail investors keep buying the dips.

With the new SEC rules clamping down on some questionable practices by the institutions their available methods of manipulations are likely getting smaller.

I suspect that at some point, an at-risk hedge fund is going to cave and start covering their shorts which may start a domino effect.

In any case, I still think it's a fascinating thing to watch unfold because at some point, something is going to happen one way or the other.

Speaking of look what we found a threshold list of tickers whose ITM calls, also known as FTDs that were not delivered. The ITM calls from 6/18 that we expected last week which many of us had big option plays over were never handed over. I am so over the manipulation of the stock market and how these guys play, and Black Rock and Vanguard are also probably lending shares out to short makes it even more screwed.

https://www.nyse.com/regulation/nyse/public-info