Stop calling for coaches to be fired... the players are not what we think they are

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
i watch a lot of other football games...and these players are not what we think they are

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
bbailey423;2353693 said:
i watch a lot of other football games...and these players are not what we think they are

blah blah blah

are some players overrated here? sure

but there's just way too much talent to be this damn sorry. and alot of the talent is in their primes.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
bbailey423;2353693 said:
Parcells brought most of these players in, and Jerry brought the others in, it's hard to believe that everyone they brought in sucks.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbailey423;2353693 said:

Especially on defense.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
the coaches dont show any emotions. yell at somebody wade!!! show me you care

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Clove;2353709 said:
Parcells brought most of these players in, and Jerry brought the others in, it's hard to believe that everyone they brought in sucks.

I don't think he was saying they suck just that they aren't the world-beaters they have been purported to be.

StylisticS

Reaction score
sorry but when I see a team consistantly ill prepared, unmotivated, uncreative in it's playcalling, and not disciplined, the coaching staff needs have the majority of the blame placed on them. It's one to see one or a couple of games like this. But this has been going on since the end of last season.

Air Force One

Reaction score
even if what you say is true, good coaching makes average players good.

this coaching staff isn't making good players play great.

i believe we have the talent but lack the cohesion a solid coach would provide

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
well heads gotta roll...........you cant fire all the players

Boysboy

Reaction score
bbailey423;2353693 said:

I've been saying the same thing about our D all offseason-now I've been proven correct.

30yrheel

Reaction score
talent won the cowboys a super bowl dispite barry switzer. this team doesn't come close

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
the OL is vastly overrated....and DWare is the only REAL baller in defense...and Ratliff is good....THATS IT!

Boysboy

Reaction score
bbailey423;2353755 said:
the OL is vastly overrated....and DWare is the only REAL baller in defense...and Ratliff is good....THATS IT!

Our D is a FAR cry from Wade's Chargers D.

I've been saying this for a LONG time now.

Ren

Reaction score
pleas, some of this crap could be fixed by the coaches going actually looking at what they did wrong and *gasp* practice to fix it. yet here we are week 7 still making the same mistakes we where in December. Phillips needs to stop making excuses and fix stuff or get out of the way and let someone else do it

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
man its obviously the coaching! sure the players have been horrible but its the coaches job to use his players at their strength and we never do. hard for a player to perform when they are not put in a position to succeed...

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2353787 said:
man its obviously the coaching! sure the players have been horrible but its the coaches job to use his players at their strength and we never do. hard for a player to perform when they are not put in a position to succeed...
it starts with the ol....and they are NOT what we think they are

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I totally disagree this team is dazed and confused just like its head coach. During tough times you need leadership to guide you through it. We are not organized, prepared to play or well coached.

Yes we have some issues on defense with some of the players, namely Zach Thomas, A. Henry, Greg Ellis and Roy Williams but still we do not execute. Even when teams like the Broncos are bad they are at least prepared to play.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2353787 said:
you have to admit getting DWare against tight ends and running backs the whole game shows the coaches are doing something right.