Stop calling for coaches to be fired... the players are not what we think they are

Ren

Reaction score
bbailey423;2353818 said:
it starts with the ol....and they are NOT what we think they are

when things go well they play well and look almost unbeatable but when things go bad they just give up, that reeks of bad coaching

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2353787 said:
man its obviously the coaching! sure the players have been horrible but its the coaches job to use his players at their strength and we never do. hard for a player to perform when they are not put in a position to succeed...

exactly!

I have heard too many other coaches, players, owners etc. that this team has so much talent. This is not something the Dallas Organisation or we fans have set up. Our talent is acknowledged around the whole league.

This thing starts with the coaching staff - sorry.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
bbailey423;2353818 said:

We need Kosier or Holland to get in there and solidify the Guard spot, I dont think its a coincidence that Flo has been struggling the worse Proctor plays.

Ender

Reaction score
bbailey423;2353693 said:
i watch a lot of other football games...and these players are not what we think they are

got to disagree with you on this one, are player are certainly better then the Rams

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
bbailey423;2353818 said:
the OL was hardly the problem today. at least they werent anywhere near the reason we lost today. early in the game johnson had plenty of time to throw and he just couldnt do crap! in the 2nd half well i think just like everyone else well they quit...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have much better than 4-3 talent. It appears to me that Wade has lost this team.

djmajestik

Reaction score
bbailey423;2353755 said:
the OL is vastly overrated....and DWare is the only REAL baller in defense...and Ratliff is good....THATS IT!

Give me Ware and Rat, give me Newman and Pac (yeah, I know, but are you serious with Jenkins???? - oh, and what is up with Henry). Give me Killa (that hit is something I actually felt when I saw it live, when I saw it in slo mo I couldn't believe he laid him out like that), give me Romo and barber (with a sprinkling of Felix), give me back McBriar and give me Folk.

The rest, yeah, buh bye. I would rather play with fighters with mediocre talent than superb talent. It's teh difference now between killa and the other Roy Williams, it is the difference between Austin and Martellus. It's called desire, fight, hell, TO looks mad. Crayton (god help us) is fired up. Everyone else is camped on the bench!

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
too many of you all are mesmarized by "13 pro bowlers"....it seduces you into believeing that the player is the premier player at his position. The only premier player we have is DWare and Romo and Owens. Those are the facts. the proof is how teams have decided to defend us. even teams that really don't have press corners. the line cannot hold long enough for TO to get healthy...and Witten and Crayton are too slow to get open quickly. This team is not what we think it is.

jimmy40

Reaction score
jord1242;2353907 said:
Give me Ware and Rat, give me Newman and Pac (yeah, I know, but are you serious with Jenkins???? - oh, and what is up with Henry). Give me Killa (that hit is something I actually felt when I saw it live, when I saw it in slo mo I couldn't believe he laid him out like that), give me Romo and barber (with a sprinkling of Felix), give me back McBriar and give me Folk.

The rest, yeah, buh bye. I would rather play with fighters with mediocre talent than superb talent. It's teh difference now between killa and the other Roy Williams, it is the difference between Austin and Martellus. It's called desire, fight, hell, TO looks mad. Crayton (god help us) is fired up. Everyone else is camped on the bench!

Why would you want a player Pac that you can't even depend on to make it to the game?

Air Force One

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2353906 said:
We have much better than 4-3 talent. It appears to me that Wade has lost this team.
this is what it all comes down to

i've always been against a mid-season change but i cannot hold to that any longer

coogrfan

Reaction score
Two different defensive coaching staffs, two wildly different personalities at HC, and yet the defense has underachieved under both. The one constant has been the players.

At some point we need to hold the players accountable.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
thats the problem, wade says i wont hold the players accountable, they have to hold each other accountable, were going to be ok, now wade has jerry jones thinking that, were going to be ok, give us time,

it starts at the top, jerry jones, since he runs the team basically, then wade coaches, and stop with wade;

like larry brown said, your starters are there, sure romo and kosier isnt there, and newman isnt there, but other teams are beaten up yet they are winning, or not getting their face kicked in like cowboys did today;

that goes back to ownership and coaches, making players accountable, period, it starts with them, sure players play the game, but when no one will hold the players accountable, by either benching some or cutting or trading some, to get their attention, then something is wrong.

now, two teams have laughed at the cowboys, so is espn and other nfl media, and still that doesnt light a fire underneath this team, because when the head coach says, we dont have to hit in practice, i want to treat them like babies and not get them hurt, then thats where the problems start with sloopy play and errors and mistakes.

you have to hold players accountable, and when they mess up continually like flozell adams you bench them etc, you wake them up this team needs someone in charge of the team to go berserk and kick some rear end and hold players accountable now,