Stop crying!

Blitzen

Reaction score
I didn't say you did. I called out the complainers, if you didn't complain, then I wasn't talking about you, my friend. Salud!!! Enjoy day three.

It seemed like that last comment was directed at me, lol. I meant that you said you liked to stir the pot, which to me is just inviting an insult circle fest.

Turk

Reaction score
The Jones' are going to do what they do regardless. I don't like them, but I have no say in it. Do I think this team is SB bound? Probably not and if the team starts running their mouth I'll tell them less talk more do, but I won't pronounce doom on new players who had no say in who drafted them or when in the draft they were drafted. I'll give them a chance.

Rather than cry and whine now, why not give them a chance? So your pet cats weren't chosen...happens. There are only so many draft spots and everyone has their own opinion. Don't like it? Buy an NFL team.
I will give the players a chance; but the organization deserves NOTHING at all. Until they contend for a Lombardi THEY ARE A FAILURE.

Turk

Reaction score
I didn't say you did. I called out the complainers, if you didn't complain, then I wasn't talking about you, my friend. Salud!!! Enjoy day three.
25 years of failures means anyone giving the organization any benefit of the doubt is a total complete idiot.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seemed like that last comment was directed at me, lol. I meant that you said you liked to stir the pot, which to me is just inviting an insult circle fest.
Lol!! I just like joking around. The keyboard leaves a lot to the imagination, that's half the fun, seeing how people respond. Kinda like a psychology experiment. I knew those college classes would come in handy one day.