Streaming sports

pansophy

Reaction score
I know there is a great reddit stream for cowboys game. What about for other sports?? Debating getting rid of TV service but would need an alternative for sports.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
reddit work pretty good? I had to use sportsdevil last year and it was hit or miss on streaming games.

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Also Reddit.

You could get a firestick and try to figure it out too. It will take some time but definitely worth it if you get rid of cable.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Also Reddit.

You could get a firestick and try to figure it out too. It will take some time but definitely worth it if you get rid of cable.
I've been streaming for almost 2 years and haven't missed the sat any. I found a good app on kodi for replays of games. It had all the first game on it. I got to watch the first game last week on replay since I had to work during the game

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Wasn't aware that Reddit streams live NFL games. I have used a variety of sites like www.vipbox.com or www.firstrowsports.tv or http://frontrowsports.ru/football I was going to drop my cable (XFinity) but it is actually cheaper to keep it when you also have internet. They know people are using their internet for stuff like this and charge a lot for their internet and basically give away their cable. So I have internet, basic cable and phone. I then bought Sling TV so I could watch NFL Network which my basic cable plan does not have. It saved me money over getting the next higher plan that included NFL Network. I like Sling TV but the cloud recording is kimited to 50 hours and doesn't allow me to pause the game or rewind it for some reason. Only a few channels allow that, most don't on sling

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
never used reddit..how's it work

I used sportsarefree.xyz last year too. It was very good.. not sure if the website is still up though this year.

Last edited:

lukin2006

Reaction score
If anyone knows of a reliable college football site, let us know ... please. Isn't it in the constitution that all sports should be available free ... I thought I read that somewhere ... :huh:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Ok, I am in the midst of trying to determine what to do concerning programming options. I have never used Reddit nor have any idea how to stream a game through it but if someone can provide some instructions, I would certainly like to give it a shot.

Am I understanding that you can't play it directly on your smart tv?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok, I am in the midst of trying to determine what to do concerning programming options. I have never used Reddit nor have any idea how to stream a game through it but if someone can provide some instructions, I would certainly like to give it a shot.

Am I understanding that you can't play it directly on your smart tv?
IDK, maybe if you connect your PC or laptop to your TV?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reddit is a forum site that will have a thread that will contain links to places that stream the games.

Each year there seems to be 3-5 reliable sites rlthat stream the games. The reddit thread just makes it easier to find the site and or specific game.

Sometimes you have to figure out how to navigate on specific sites as some can have annoying pop-ups, some have certain links you have to hit to get the video to play, some have to have the full page display to knock out a chat link and 's'o on.

Also I load it up on a laptop that has a HDMI cable connected go. The TV

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Since I only watch the game on a pc I usually use atdhes.eu or I come here before the game and someone will post a better stream even on you tube.