Streaming sports

wilatino_98

Reaction score
I know there is a great reddit stream for cowboys game. What about for other sports?? Debating getting rid of TV service but would need an alternative for sports.
Look up mywifi.tv its 20 dls a month or 55 for 3 mts you will have so many channels and its legal all good channels , youtube mywifi, you will be suprised how many local channels you will get also all sports,movies, etc .

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Look up mywifi.tv its 20 dls a month or 55 for 3 mts you will have so many channels and its legal all good channels , youtube mywifi, you will be suprised how many local channels you will get also all sports,movies, etc .
Looked into that and read allot of comments saying they do not respond to emails, having problems. They don't offer a free trial to see if you like it. Plus, I did not see NFLN or ESPN on it. That makes it a no go for me.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Looked into that and read allot of comments saying they do not respond to emails, having problems. They don't offer a free trial to see if you like it. Plus, I did not see NFLN or ESPN on it. That makes it a no go for me.
I just looked into it myself and I do see ESPN and if you want the NFLN for games, Amazon is streaming the games for the next 2 seasons.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Since I only watch the game on a pc I usually use atdhes.eu or I come here before the game and someone will post a better stream even on you tube.
I believe the youtube games were cracked down by around the end of week 16. That was where I was watching Redzone channel and I remember the 3 channels that had Redzone were shutdown at the same time.

They may try this season but I doubt it.

wilatino_98

Reaction score
i also downloaded livenet tv and its free got nfl network and nfl now . i like the mywifi because they hae most local channels on most cities of the us abc,fox,nbc, cbs, so if the cowboys play in seattle i go to their channels i have so many free apps to watch sports, movies, series, etc........check youtube for free nfl,mlb,nba games there is always a free app somewhere. :)

pansophy

Reaction score
This has all been very helpful, thank you guys. Anyone figure out how to pause live streams?

wilatino_98

Reaction score
if you go to their website you can chat with them and fix whatever the problem is , i just did that today walk me tru how to clear the data,cache, on the app now im watching wash vs ny :(( :thumbdown::facepalm:

waving monkey

Reaction score
What streaming sites are recommended for Cowboy games. I used Reddit last year but was wondering
what other sites you guys might recommend. Im using a VPN