StrollinRuss sighting reported

strollinruss

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I finally made the switch over to the Zone. Just been here a few minutes and see familiar names/faces and can't wait to get my feet wet.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cool! I was hoping you'd make it over! ES is on his way too, under the moniker ESisback....Get your tinfoil hats ready folks!! :thumbup:

strollinruss

Reaction score
I'm kinda nervous, you know like on a first date? My hands are all clammy, got this wierd tingling in my, uh, tummy. Don't really know how the night will end.... Be gentle, please.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm kinda nervous, you know like on a first date? My hands are all clammy, got this wierd tingling in my, uh, tummy. Don't really know how the night will end.... Be gentle, please.
You'll be fine, just relax and don't resist us. It hurts more if you struggle.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Shake it off, get your head in the game! lol :thumbup:just playing, :welcome:!

shabazz

Reaction score

Nothing worse than your run of the mill full body cavity search.

Relax and enjoy the ride

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I won't be gentle but you will remember me........and will want to bear my offspring. Isn't that a weird word for children? Like they're launched and the nurses have to catch them in birthing mitts. I think I got a nurse with Terrance Williams' hands. Hey bittch, hands! Don't catch me with your body.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I won't be gentle but you will remember me........and will want to bear my offspring. Isn't that a weird word for children? Like they're launched and the nurses have to catch them in birthing mitts. I think I got a nurse with Terrance Williams' hands. Hey bittch, hands! Don't catch me with your body.
My nurse was Butch Johnson

nobody

Reaction score
Welcome dude! Looking forward to more strange posts from you in the Off-topic section.

CapnB

Reaction score
Just start one anywhere, and find out where they put it. Quickest way seems to me.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Nothing worse than your run of the mill full body cavity search.

Relax and enjoy the ride
lol. Love that picture of yours. lol. Nothing like being knocked around in the drunk tank either!! I was in the UK years ago while in the service and go heaved in a Navy tank...about 5 am..the limeys opened shower heads concealed all around the top of the tank...the tank was stainless steel and the water was ice cold...great punishment for a drunken Seaman. Never forgot my young lessons learned the hardway in the service. Young people will never know the values taught and learned in the service. Too bad.