StrollinRuss sighting reported

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's some actual good music there. A lot of people on this board have good taste and counteract DoctorChicken's. :D
Gawd, I hope so. I wonder if he provides music at the weddings he photographs? If he does, I bet he has a lot of pics of the guests sticking their fingers down their throats.

nobody

Reaction score
Gawd, I hope so. I wonder if he provides music at the weddings he photographs? If he does, I bet he has a lot of pics of the guests sticking their fingers down their throats.

I've been given likes and can create threads! THE POWER! THE ABSOLUTE POWER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been given likes and can create threads! THE POWER! THE ABSOLUTE POWER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I know, I've been too excited to use one but I am going to start a thread........thanking them for the privilege of starting a thread.

nobody

Reaction score
I know, I've been too excited to use one but I am going to start a thread........thanking them for the privilege of starting a thread.

I got it last night but feel no need to create any threads. I have nothing that important to say that someone hasn't already brought up. I thought about creating a PJG thread in the Off-Topic Zone.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Right? It's everything I told you it was, isn't it?

Now I'm going to trump up a reason to bench you and take it all away, because I can. Then I might give it back, also because I can. I haven't decided on that second part yet.

nobody

Reaction score
Right? It's everything I told you it was, isn't it?

Now I'm going to trump up a reason to bench you and take it all away, because I can. Then I might give it back, also because I can. I haven't decided on that second part yet.

LOL AWESOME! I always wanted to ride the pine! Wonderful display of abuse of power! You are indeed the master!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL AWESOME! I always wanted to ride the pine! Wonderful display of abuse of power! You are indeed the master!

I just benched you and then reversed it, and you didn't even notice. It felt amazing.

nobody

Reaction score
I just benched you and then reversed it, and you didn't even notice. It felt amazing.

I didn't notice? Well that sucks! What's the point of abusing power if your victims don't even notice?! You know who would notice? Couchcoach.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't notice? Well that sucks! What's the point of abusing power if your victims don't even notice?! You know who would notice? Couchcoach.

With him I"m just intermittently turning on and off his email notifications. He hasn't figured it out yet.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With him I"m just intermittently turning on and off his email notifications. He hasn't figured it out yet.
LMAO and if it was someone, you were Suspect #1. You would have fit into our "inmates running the asylum" concept at the old site. But here, they actually gave the keys to the cage to an inmate.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
hey strollin good to see you here wow i am the late one for sure hahahaha but better late then never

strollinruss

Reaction score
hey strollin good to see you here wow i am the late one for sure hahahaha but better late then never
Hey, jump in main forum and get to posting. It is the only way to get full privileges. Just takes a while. This site is pretty cool, plus it runs ways faster on my iPad.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Hey, jump in main forum and get to posting. It is the only way to get full privileges. Just takes a while. This site is pretty cool, plus it runs ways faster on my iPad.
cool i did it took a couple of hours for me to get privileges to post here. So time to get to work