Stupid post of the year

cowboyed

Reaction score
You can bring up constructive critical concerns about your team's prospect of winning a game against an upcoming opponent without incessantly crapping rancidly all over your own team's players, coaches, the organization, etc...I really get tired of the shallow "I was wrong" owning up bit of the over the top, caustic naysayers in this forum. I don't carry grudges with irrational, vindictive posters or feel compelled to express respect when they admit that they are wrong, because you know it is just a matter of time before the sewage pumping starts all over again.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/we’re-gonna-get-blown-off-the-field.513448/page-17#post-12909000

Not sure I’ve ever been more wrong about anything with this franchise.

Just got home - rain was atrocious.

Thoroughly impressed tho the Offense will need to be better v NYJ.

Let me have it - I deserve it
Can you ask for anything better in the offenses basically first action in that rain? Imo the only sore spot for me was Ferguson. He left atleast 60 yrds and a score on the field.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
I was at a game in Arrowhead in the Gailey years. My Aunt was a photographer with the Chiefs and I got to meet Schottenheimer and had a few moments with Troy Aikman and George Teague. I went to High School with Teague. We had dinner at Marty Schottenheimer's house the next day and he gave me a signed pic of Bam Morris. It was a few days after my Mom's funeral in Chillicothe MO.

Maybe a similar experience.

Sorry to hear about your mom’s passing. Prayers out to you and the rest of the family.

Qcard

Reaction score

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That is one pathetic post. Should we critique you the same way? Whoever you are?

I applaud individuals speaking their mind. I respect those who acknowledge their mis guided assumptions.

I dispise the sheep who crawl out of their safe space to brag when they have risked nothing. Bhhaaaaaa.
I thought the same thing when I read it

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

XXLMike

Reaction score
This guy is full of it and trying to salvage reputation ...... anyone paying attention knows he is a Giants fan that does this every time we play them.
I can assure on the health my elderly parents - that nobody detests the Giants more than me.

Nobody

CWR

Reaction score
Just keep predicted doom and gloom.

Don't come back here and jinx it now.