Stupid post of the year

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/we’re-gonna-get-blown-off-the-field.513448/page-17#post-12909000

Not sure I’ve ever been more wrong about anything with this franchise.

Just got home - rain was atrocious.

Thoroughly impressed tho the Offense will need to be better v NYJ.

Let me have it - I deserve it
I'm a fan of the saying better to keep one's mouth shut and thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. We are all guilty of this, and a forum like this tends to bring out comments that are regrettable.

Don't take the bait.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Dude comes in here, hat in hand, owns up, and most people respect that. But we have a few in here that offer no salvation, no redemption, and no forgiveness. They just want to isolate a target, and destroy it over and over again. And for what? A bad take on a football game? Get your priorities straight before it destroys you.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Not really, open your ears and realize that this negativity is poison for your soul man..
I can't tell if your serious or just being sarcastic. It's just good ole forum banter between rivals. That's all there is to it.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Daboll is an awful coach and the Giants have little talent. Get used to them losing.

visionary

Reaction score
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/we’re-gonna-get-blown-off-the-field.513448/page-17#post-12909000

WOW! JUST WOW!!

Youre not giving yourself enough credit, this is most definitely the stupidest post of the last decade if not the last century

What an absolute garbage and pathetic post. How could you have been so blind? Do you even know anything about football at all? Go root for the Giants

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I openly rooted for drafting Bobby Carpenter. There isn't a man or woman that posts here that hasn't ar4ticulated something on this board that later didn't come to pass or was a bad idea.

There are just some who don't won their miscues. You stood up and called yours out. Bravo.

johneric8

Reaction score
I can't tell if your serious or just being sarcastic. It's just good ole forum banter between rivals. That's all there is to it.
Look bro, if someone is going to "TELL PEOPLE HOW IT'S GONNA BE" with cockiness with no real semblance of sanity to back it up they have to be ready for the backlash.. I was told by that dude that we might as well not show up, I can deal with that, but what I have a hard time with is the fact that he was seriously negative with no real reason in regards to the team we all love.. I get that he is like a scorned housewife since his boys have lost so much over the last few years, but that negativity and total disrespect of what this new Cowboys team is trying to do is toxic plain and simple.. It's even worse that he kept hammering it home that we had no chance and backing it up as if the game was already over... Terrible excuse for a fan, terrible..

CCBoy

Reaction score
I openly rooted for drafting Bobby Carpenter. There isn't a man or woman that posts here that hasn't ar4ticulated something on this board that later didn't come to pass or was a bad idea.

There are just some who don't won their miscues. You stood up and called yours out. Bravo.
I remember watching him carry water for Parcells that first practice...

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Look bro, if someone is going to "TELL PEOPLE HOW IT'S GONNA BE" with cockiness with no real semblance of sanity to back it up they have to be ready for the backlash.. I was told by that dude that we might as well not show up, I can deal with that, but what I have a hard time with is the fact that he was seriously negative with no real reason in regards to the team we all love.. I get that he is like a scorned housewife since his boys have lost so much over the last few years, but that negativity and total disrespect of what this new Cowboys team is trying to do is toxic plain and simple.. It's even worse that he kept hammering it home that we had no chance and backing it up as if the game was already over... Terrible excuse for a fan, terrible..
ok, bro

ESisback

Reaction score

Kudos

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Or typos!

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Toxic to whom? You think the Cowboys read this forum? You really think that what he said is somehow going to magically permeate through the Cowboys locker room rendering them uable to do anything?

He can fan however he wants to fan. I don't agree with him, but that's on him. I just read his orignal post, sized it up as stupid, and ignored it. Good to see he owned up to that.

Honestly if that bothers you that much, then maybe you need to take a few breaths and relax. This is nothing to get upset about, yet your tone and verbage seem to lend to the fact that you are. He said it, it was stupid, he owned it. Nothing we say here is going to upset the balance of peace in the world, or effect how our favorite team actually plays on the field.

Just owning up to it isn't really enough, I think there is a teaching moment here that you may need.. Always remember to control your emotions...
You may want to reread your diatribe above.

Last edited:

johneric8

Reaction score
Toxic to whom? You think the Cowboys read this forum? You really think that what he said is somehow going to magically permeate through the Cowboys locker room rendering them uable to do anything?

He can fan however he wants to fan. I don't agree with him, but that's on him. I just read his orignal post, sized it up as stupid, and ignored it. Good to see he owned up to that.

Honestly if that bothers you that much, then maybe you need to take a few breaths and relax. This is nothing to get upset about, yet your tone and verbage seem to lend to the fact that you are. He said it, it was stupid, he owned it. Nothing we say here is going to upset the balance of peace in the world, or effect how our favorite team actually plays on the field.

You may want to reread your diatribe above.
Nope, I stand by what I said... to actually be that negative and in your head to spout such negative nonsense and mean it is an issue and personality disorder.. if your always looking for the wheels to fall off in a game where you're tram has constantly improved, think about how that mindsets follows that person in every day life living with negativity and toxicity. I'm trying to help, sorry you don't like it... Someone like that is either a world class troll or narcissistic to believe they know the outcome without facts... one thing to say I think my team will lose, I do it all the time...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Great self own and all, but I would work on preventing future brain spasms when you post.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
This is what happens when you go against Gorico's Plats. Lesson learned and move on!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Just curious, why did you think a Daniel Jones led team would blow anyone off the field? He isn't that good at all. We have owned Giants for half a decade or longer. That is the one team you can point to and know we have a shot to win no matter what state we are in.

tritonman

Reaction score
I was at the game in the 5th row. It was really loud from Giants fans in the 1st quarter but they shut up pretty quick and then by the 3rd quarter all you could here was Lets go Cowboys chants. It was glorious to see. Half of the Giants fans had left by the 3rd quarter. It would rain really hard for a while and then stop for a while. Being that close to the field was an awesome experience as well. Micah Parsons is really fast and strong for his size. That man was a pure menace to them.