Stupid Reasons Cowboys Lost Threads

JayFord

Reaction score
Exactly, their DL played great and some of the things you don't see often like Witten fumbling went their way. If Garrett really was an idiot, we lose this game by 20 and not by 2.

their d line was actually better than i thought and malcolm brown splitting a double team to tackle elliott for a loss actually made me smile (former DT in me) that was a grown man play

gotta give credit where its due

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys lost to a team that is the better team in that stadium just as the Cowboys were last season. Payton turned the tables on them and turned the game into something the players love, a street fight game. A street fight game is much more about the players and mano a mano than a coach's game and he trusted his guys to win that.

If you re-watch that game, don't do that as a Cowboys fan, do that as a football fan and you will appreciate just how hard those guys played last night. That game had a throwback feel to it like every single play mattered. As blasphemous as it might be, give me a game like that instead of dominating bad teams.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
You're on a fan forum so the game is going to get broke down and we will ask ourselves why we lost and if the things that cost us to lose our fixable.

Dallas fumbled and ran themselves into a loss. Simple as that.

We wasted a great defensive performance.

Exactly, no one should have any input after a loss in a fan forum. That would be crazy. Especially if someone doesn’t agree with their opinion. How ludicrous for anyone to post anything??

JayFord

Reaction score
The Cowboys lost to a team that is the better team in that stadium just as the Cowboys were last season. Payton turned the tables on them and turned the game into something the players love, a street fight game. A street fight game is much more about the players and mano a mano than a coach's game and he trusted his guys to win that.

If you re-watch that game, don't do that as a Cowboys fan, do that as a football fan and you will appreciate just how hard those guys played last night. That game had a throwback feel to it like every single play mattered. As blasphemous as it might be, give me a game like that instead of dominating bad teams.

Thats one of those games where you line up and tell the man across from you “imma kick your butt until my foot break off in it or aint no more butt to kick”