Twitter: Sturm's Jabril Cox Highlight Reel Vs. Texans

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It may have been against 2nd and 3rd stringers but this is what you want to see from your rookies. They could easily go out there and be in over their heads. Cox is looking like a damn good fine. The linebacker core went form depressing to having huge upside all in one offseason.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
He’s the guy that will make Jaylon unemployed next summer.
One of the steals of the draft, said the moment we picked him, we will all be saying for years to come IMO
Unfortunately it may be LVE that he pushes off the roster, barring an all-pro season from Wolfie. His contract is up and they are up against the salary cap going forward. Smith may get the axe too but that won't be because of Cox, but rather his own ability to not live up to his contract.

There's a pretty good chance both of those guys are gone after this season. Crazy to think they were looking like one of the best linebacker duos in the league a few seasons ago.

That said, Parsons, Cox, and Neal moving forward doesn't sound half bad. I'm pretty stoked about the LB position. If the DTs have a pulse this front 7 very well could be a significant strength this year.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
It may have been against 2nd and 3rd stringers but this is what you want to see from your rookies. They could easily go out there and be in over their heads. Cox is looking like a damn good fine. The linebacker core went form depressing to having huge upside all in one offseason.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Cox is going to be a force alongside parsons. the fact cox fell that far boggles me

sbark

Reaction score
If a kid can dominate against lower level....he is ready to compete up level
Will only get better..

DanA

Reaction score
Unfortunately it may be LVE that he pushes off the roster, barring an all-pro season from Wolfie. His contract is up and they are up against the salary cap going forward. Smith may get the axe too but that won't be because of Cox, but rather his own ability to not live up to his contract.

There's a pretty good chance both of those guys are gone after this season. Crazy to think they were looking like one of the best linebacker duos in the league a few seasons ago.

That said, Parsons, Cox, and Neal moving forward doesn't sound half bad. I'm pretty stoked about the LB position. If the DTs have a pulse this front 7 very well could be a significant strength this year.

I think both LVE and Jaylon are coming off the roster next season and we seek to bring in a cheap "Joe Thomas" type veteran as cover or extend Neale.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Cox has great instincts much like Parsons. I like how on running plays he keeps his eyes on the ball carrier, even with a lineman trying to block him. And disengaging to make a play. And we all know his rep was being able to cover on pass plays, that is legitimate. He will be amazing with Parsons.

Sydla

Reaction score
Smith is gone regardless.

But Cox could make LVE expendable too at season end.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Kid's a baller. Yes, I know it was against 2nd and 3rd stringers but he can only play who's lined up on the other side.

I remember watching the stack and shed lightbulb come on for Hitchens his rookie season. I was expecting this to be a process but Cox is legit in taking on blocks pursuit and tackling already it seems.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
It has to be out of convenience of uploading from mobile, but it kills me that he and baldinger upload videos shot on their phone when they could just clip the footage they have and upload it from the computer.