Twitter: Sturm's perfect summation

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That's Jerry's creation. His refusal to stay out of the locker room repeatedly creates these issues for coaches.

It's why Jimmy left a year or two too soon.

The truth. Jerry Jones is the two decades long cancer that ails this entire organization. He is the absolute best at undermining his HC and his whole organizational structure.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The issue with all this is that Dez is too stupid to see how that could be a problem. He should keep talking as it makes the decision easier and probably keeps his options limited. Yet he is too stupid to see that. What a charmer.

Bigdog

Reaction score
For some reason I feel Stephen won't have that "open door" policy that his daddy has had all these years.
And he shouldn't. I do a training on being professional and the one thing I tell the employees that if you have a problem with one another, try to work it out amongst yourselves behind close doors. If it can't be resolved, then discuss it with your immediate supervisor, don't go over everyone's head and straight to the CEO. That is unprofessional, inappropriate, and downright disrespectful.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

That's Jerry's creation. His refusal to stay out of the locker room repeatedly creates these issues for coaches.

I dont disagree with this.
Its dysfunctional from top to bottom and why we wont win anything

Last edited:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
What Dez said is probably true - the captains on the team didn’t like him or his antics. If he performed on the field, no one would have cared.

Crazy how Dez blames them for their disloyalty without trying to understand why they had a problem with him.

DFWJC

Reaction score

:hammer:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was a point I was going to make earlier but decided I didn’t want to deal with the normal backlash for it. He’s right, though.

And Jerry’s open door policy for his handpicked favorites is one of the most damaging things he does to this team and to his coaches. It’s idiotic. Darren Woodson brought this up as a big issue in Dallas years ago, and he’s right. There’s a reason for a chain of command in the first place.

Aven8

Reaction score
What Dez said is probably true - the captains on the team didn’t like him or his antics. If he performed on the field, no one would have cared.

Crazy how Dez blames them for their disloyalty without trying to understand why they had a problem with him.

I actually heard that on the radio yesterday as well. It was fine when they had to hold the plane because Dez was late when he was going over 1,000 yards and 10+ TD's, but when all that stopped it got tiresome for the players.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Stephen seems determined to show daddy how this should be run. He's not perfect either, but at least he's objectively trying.
And he’s being publicly ridiculed as well.

This franchise is still a mess with Stephen.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This was a point I was going to make earlier but decided I didn’t want to deal with the normal backlash for it. He’s right, though.

And Jerry’s open door policy for his handpicked favorites is one of the most damaging things he does to this team and to his coaches. It’s idiotic. Darren Woodson brought this up as a big issue in Dallas years ago, and he’s right. There’s a reason for a chain of command in the first place.
Yep . Jerry’s been running this franchise thru the eyes of a fan not a GM.