Success of season rest on Daks health

visionary

Reaction score
Success of a team depends on the health of the starting QB?

say it ain’t so

maybe you should start a thread about this novel
concept

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Success of a team depends on the health of the starting QB?

say it ain’t so

maybe you should start a thread about this novel
concept
Of course but some teams have a top defense or seasoned backup that can carry the team a few games if needed.

We don’t appear to have either which makes us more vulnerable to keep our QB healthy 17 games.

visionary

Reaction score
Of course but some teams have a top defense or seasoned backup that can carry the team a few games if needed.

We don’t appear to have either which makes us more vulnerable to keep our QB healthy 17 games.

News flash: no matter how good the defense, the success of any NFL team depends on the health of its starting QB

look it up

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not blaming Dak.

He's never been a difference maker while he was here unless we were playing an atrocious football team.

There is more than 1 year to go off of.
I mean isn't that par for the course though? Would Tom Brady have won a Super Bowl last year if he didn't have his defense and receivers step up?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What account are you accusing me of having? Rockport?
I'm just saying that it's kind of odd how you'd think I would be an old (and apparently notorious) member of this sub, create a new account, and then proceed to act like the same account that I abandoned lol

It just sounds like you're projecting. It sounds like maybe you have some kind of experience in that sort of behavior.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh ok yeah you look at the game completely different than I do. If I see Lamb score a touchdown its Lamb scoring not the Cowboys. If I see a scumbag like Hardy getting a sack.....its Hardy. These players are more than just a piece of cloth to me. I get invested in these guys like they are family. I root for them to do well on and off the field.
Just different strokes, I can't do that. The Cowboys forced me to look the other way on that with their choice of characters over character too many times. If they'd have brought vick in, I wouldn't be here now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm just saying that it's kind of odd how you'd think I would be an old (and apparently notorious) member of this sub, create a new account, and then proceed to act like the same account that I abandoned lol

It just sounds like you're projecting. It sounds like maybe you have some kind of experience in that sort of behavior.
Deflection.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Just different strokes, I can't do that. The Cowboys forced me to look the other way on that with their choice of characters over character too many times. If they'd have brought vick in, I wouldn't be here now.
You wouldn't be here if Vick was here? Were you here when Hardy was? Or Pac Man Jones?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
News flash: no matter how good the defense, the success of any NFL team depends on the health of its starting QB

look it up
Agreed. But some teams are more equipped to lose their starting QB a few games. This was the point of this thread.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You wouldn't be here if Vick was here? Were you here when Hardy was? Or Pac Man Jones?
Yep and I do not equate them to him. That's just me but I had hoped they'd carry his lifeless body off the field when they allowed him back into the game. That coincided with my real passion for the NFL growing dim.

I wasn't worried about vick though, the ASCPA and PETA contacted the club and let them know the highest per capita dog ownership in the the US is Dallas and they would gladly introduce him to thousands of them should they decide to bring him in. I do not think Booger ever considered it and even Lurie struggled with it. If not for Reid and Dungy behind it, he wouldn't have done it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yep and I do not equate them to him. That's just me but I had hoped they'd carry his lifeless body off the field when they allowed him back into the game. That coincided with my real passion for the NFL growing dim.

I wasn't worried about vick though, the ASCPA and PETA contacted the club and let them know the highest per capita dog ownership in the the US is Dallas and they would gladly introduce him to thousands of them should they decide to bring him in. I do not think Booger ever considered it and even Lurie struggled with it. If not for Reid and Dungy behind it, he wouldn't have done it.

Reid does not own the Eagles.

So if i'm understanding this correctly, dog abuse was hard for you to get behind but women abuse was ok? Well...I guess maybe if the women was a dog?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea, slapping women around is tolerable. Just don’t kill the dogs.
Allegedly slapping women around:cool:

Ya know, that whole situation was so bizarre, she was so crazy and took the money to run that I really didn't care, they seemed to deserve each other. Their song was "Lay Lady Lay". "Lay lady lay, lay across my AK-47's".

To me it didn't get much worse than Rentzel and Septien and that was way before Booger showed up. And once the club was aware, I think, they addressed it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reid does not own the Eagles.

So if i'm understanding this correctly, dog abuse was hard for you to get behind but women abuse was ok? Well...I guess maybe if the women was a dog?
Let's just say we have a different definition of abuse and let it go.