Summary of Watson Allegations

kskboys

Reaction score
WE up to like 20 people that all say the same thing against him. This stuff isn't coming from thin air. Lets use logic. Even if just 1 or 2 are legit claims, I don't want that kind of guy to be the face of my franchise. I'm voiding his deal and cutting him or looking for some idiot to trade for him. But as in any allegation, lets allow the process to play out.Rule of law.
The allegations are only that he asked to have his back **** massaged and that he kept touching his thingie to their hands and arms. I'm not even saying it didn't happen, I'm saying it doesn't sound like any major transgression.

Look up and read his defenders. It's common to get a woody during a massage, and it's up to the therapist to simply ignore and keep massaging. If he gets out of line, they should have left the room, and reported him if they considered it way too much.

Your answer really didn't fit my post, BTW.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
The allegations are only that he asked to have his back **** massaged and that he kept touching his thingie to their hands and arms. I'm not even saying it didn't happen, I'm saying it doesn't sound like any major transgression.

Look up and read his defenders. It's common to get a woody during a massage, and it's up to the therapist to simply ignore and keep massaging. If he gets out of line, they should have left the room, and reported him if they considered it way too much.

So blame the victims and minimize their feelings about some guy hitting them with his johnson. How about you try doing that to someone and see if you aren't arrested as that is actually considered sexual battery:

"Sexual battery or criminal sexual contact is sexual conduct that does not involve penetration or sodomy, but does involve physical contact of a sexual nature without the other person’s consent."

So before minimizing his actions as no major transgression perhaps read up on the law and stop making it the therapist's responsibility to stop Watson's behavior instead of perhaps Watson shouldn't be such a predator.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I wouldn't know how to paste a link on here if you paid me, but simply google "Houston Chronicle therapists coming to his defense".

This story is a mess. Aside from the one who claimed he forced her to use her mouth, all they're claiming is that he asked for certain areas to be massaged and that he touched his Wingawhopper to their hands and arms. While that is certainly out of line, it's not even worth a lawsuit.

Good point. The majority sound more creepy than criminal. The mouth story is an outlier and could not even be true. I’m not convinced that any legal action will be taken against Watson. But if his reputation becomes unsalvageable, his career could be over.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Just wondering how long the NFL has been investigating Watson. Just announce the bans now and add more later

kskboys

Reaction score
So blame the victims and minimize their feelings about some guy hitting them with his johnson. How about you try doing that to someone and see if you aren't arrested as that is actually considered sexual battery:

"Sexual battery or criminal sexual contact is sexual conduct that does not involve penetration or sodomy, but does involve physical contact of a sexual nature without the other person’s consent."

So before minimizing his actions as no major transgression perhaps read up on the law and stop making it the therapist's responsibility to stop Watson's behavior instead of perhaps Watson shouldn't be such a predator.
So jump on the bandwagon and hang him high w/o considering all aspects. What you're doing is much worse than what I'm doing.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. Someone looked at me the other day and didn't cringe. Been high as a kite ever since!!!

I notice the older, fatter, and balder you get, the fawning slows down dramatically. And besides a few stray cats giving me some attention, almost entirely. Why is that?

Flamma

Reaction score
Lots of masseuses now coming out in his defense saying they never saw anything like this from him.

This is a very strange situation. As some of the others said, if they had a problem w/ his actions, they should've left the room and reported this immediately. Why are they just speaking out now? Smell of money?

We don't know. Probably half of them smell the money. But just because people can report good confrontations with Ted Bundy doesn't mean he's innocent. There is a pattern to a lot of these accusations. Rarely does a totally innocent person have all of these accusations. He's not. The only thing we don't know for sure is to what extent.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Another example of a young man that is use to getting a free pass his entire life crashing and burning when things get tough.MONEY is the great enhancer of ones true inner self. It makes you or breaks you. Cannot hide from it.Question is now how bad will the damage be to him and the Texans? Both are in a very difficult spot now thanks to the players terrible pattern of behavior. Texans may have no other option but to void out his deal or trade him. Not sure he is very tradable at this time.

Turk

Reaction score
Another example of a young man that is use to getting a free pass his entire life crashing and burning when things get tough.MONEY is the great enhancer of ones true inner self. It makes you or breaks you. Cannot hide from it.Question is now how bad will the damage be to him and the Texans? Both are in a very difficult spot now thanks to the players terrible pattern of behavior. Texans may have no other option but to void out his deal or trade him. Not sure he is very tradable at this time.

Has our notably fair and impartial Commissioner or any of his minions weighed in on this yet?

Rayman70

Reaction score

why would he not use the same masseuses? Why did he keep going to different ones? Sex? Looking for MORE? In my experiences, if you find a good chriopractor or masseuse your happy with, you keep using them. He didnt do that. It shows a pattern of behavior.

Rayman70

Reaction score
So jump on the bandwagon and hang him high w/o considering all aspects. What you're doing is much worse than what I'm doing.
you seem to be minimizing the allegations and the accusers. Jeesh. ALL 20 of them are simply wrong? LOL...or misremember?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
My thing here is in this day and age with Sex Trafficking being such a major issue, why would anyone get involved with anything remotely close to this. Like you said Go pickup a girl that is in to sex as much as he obviously is and go at it. I mean crap you could pull a Tiger and just to pick up IHOP or Waffle house waitress if you dont want to work that hard at it.
Those are great questions. I think they may have a sense of invincibility or maybe they think they're going to get more discretion. This kind of thing though has been the downfall of many a man (I use that term loosely).

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I wouldn't know how to paste a link on here if you paid me, but simply google "Houston Chronicle therapists coming to his defense".

This story is a mess. Aside from the one who claimed he forced her to use her mouth, all they're claiming is that he asked for certain areas to be massaged and that he touched his Wingawhopper to their hands and arms. While that is certainly out of line, it's not even worth a lawsuit.
You're sick if you don't think that's sick.

kskboys

Reaction score
you seem to be minimizing the allegations and the accusers. Jeesh. ALL 20 of them are simply wrong? LOL...or misremember?
Dammmmmm, you guys have got to get away from this polarizing crapp. Someone wants to consider all sides, so he immediately gets ostracized. You guys are sickos.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You're sick if you don't get the whole story before coming to conclusions.
I didn't say they were true or not. I have no idea. I just said you're sick if you don't think that behaviour is not sick. Don't try and weasel out of it by posting lies.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dammmmmm, you guys have got to get away from this polarizing crapp. Someone wants to consider all sides, so he immediately gets ostracized. You guys are sickos.
no, with all due respect, logic and reason tells most of us here that all 20 cannot have an agenda against HIM. We are showing you the other side of your argument. Its up to all of us to look at the facts and discern. Let the entire process play out and I would be willing to bet your gonna find out some stunning info that might change your mind somewhat.I am pulling for the youngman, but at very least, he has some issues to clean up before he can even fathom playing pro ball again. This is bigger than FB..This is larger than life. He could lose his loved ones, his friends, and his career if just a small fraction of this is true.It shouldnt be dismissed and downplayed.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I didn't say they were true or not. I have no idea. I just said you're sick if you don't think that behavior is not sick. Don't try and weasel out of it by posting lies.
agree. Just seems like its being almost dismissed as hearsay or 20 gold-diggers got together and simultaneously decided to extort money from the guy, as if HE was the victim lol...

Rayman70

Reaction score
^^yes 100% wanna look at ALL sides. Thats what we are doing here. The guy wanted some strange..apparently ALOT of strange lol..lets be real man. At bare minimum he acted unsavory...at worst he acted like a predator and showed intent to force some very bad stuff.