Sunday Divisional Rounds Games

Alweezy

Reaction score
She has nothing to do with NFL football other than she is dating a player. Do we get shots of every girlfriend of every player when they make a play?
It really is pretty much every touch of the ball tonight. They should save it for bigger moments at least to give it some fresh air.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Until he throws the INTs that cost you the game.
My thoughts exactly. When he’s great, he’s mvp great, but he goes on some alarming turnover binges.
Mahomes or Jackson would be my choices in that order.

But if Bills hold on, that AFC championship game will be better than the SB. I don’t believe he’d run over Baltimore like that, but I’d enjoy seeing him try.

Adreme

Reaction score
Fun to watch though... I have seen DBs make career decisions when they need to tackle him lol.
Oh he might be the most fun QB to watch but those turnovers he does would drive me crazy if he were my team's QB.

Motorola

Reaction score
If KC can't anticipate and counteract QB Allen running the ball, BUF. will continue to have the advantage of moving into Chiefs territory and scoring on every possession.
Chiefs need to come out in the 2nd half and get a go-ahead TD.
If they don't- expect a Bills stampede to close out this game.
Allen under no pressure to throw the ball downfield.
No fumbles and no interceptions thus far.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. When he’s great, he’s mvp great, but he goes on some alarming turnover binges.
Mahomes or Jackson would be my choices in that order.

But if Bills hold on, that AFC championship game will be better than the SB. I don’t believe he’d run over Baltimore like that, but I’d enjoy seeing him try.
He was really bad the first half of the season. They turned it on at the end and he got much better. Never really believed in him but this year, he looks much different in the playoffs.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
If KC can't anticipate and counteract QB Allen running the ball, BUF. will continue to have the advantage of moving into Chiefs territory and scoring on every possession.
Chiefs need to come out in the 2nd half and get a go-ahead TD.
If they don't- expect a Bills stampede to close out this game.
Allen under no pressure to throw the ball downfield.
No fumbles and no interceptions thus far.
Buffalo and stampede! Pretty cool!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where did they spot the ball he stepped out of bounds. Ok…they moved it…