Sunday Divisional Rounds Games

Motorola

Reaction score
SIXTH STRAIGHT AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME APPERANCE
2018-19 through 2023-24 postseasons.

hopemsu

Reaction score
Manning finally beat Brady when he got the game at home. Allen could not even when KC has Kelce and a bunch of nobodies as WR.

Josh Allen has no idea how to beat Mahomes.
The chiefs defense hasn’t allowed 30 points in any game this season. I knew that mahomes wasn’t carrying the team because Ive played enough team sports to know that statement in general is bullsht. But I didn’t realize their defense was that good. Andy Reid has built a consistently good TEAM with very few weak links

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The worst take from the game :facepalm:

Kept them in the game throughout. Play calling and kicker lost the game on the final drive. Defense had a shocker bar the endzone turnover which was a great hustle/desperation play.
Playcalling? Mahomes had Diggs wide open underneath, ignored him. 2nd read was a guy very open in the endzone. Terrible pass. The 3rd down play later, had a guy underneath that could have gotten very close to the 1st down and might have went for it on 4th. Nope. Ignored that and basically threw it away. Josh Allen just has no idea to beat KC in the playoffs.

zerofill

Reaction score
I don't know about that. I'd much rather face Allen than Mahomes. But it's not even like Mahomes played over his head...this Chiefs team is tough and physical. Bills are too. Allen has a tendency to fumble and throw picks....Mahomes not as much.
Mahomes can throw some picks too... Difference with him is you just never feel like you are out of the game even if you are losing by 24 in the middle of the 3rd quarter you still feel like there is a chance.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Allen 4.8 yards per pass. Mahomes had double that. Hard to convince me that Allen is Top 2.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We talk about the Cap era yet we now have 2 teams and great QB’s who have dominated it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The worst take from the game :facepalm:

Kept them in the game throughout. Play calling and kicker lost the game on the final drive. Defense had a shocker bar the endzone turnover which was a great hustle/desperation play.
HE had a rough 4th quarter....I don't know if I'd call it a choke job but he for sure did not look good in the 4th after looking solid the first 3 quarters.