Sunday Early Games Thread...

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
theogt;4320375 said:
Should have take the points.

it was a good move by the skins, they have nothing to play for and the giants are still down three scores, the three points don't change that...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Idiots should have taken the points. It'd be 20-0 at half right now.

Mash

Reaction score
Well......we better hope the Eagles lose today because they could easily win the division.

Lodeus

Reaction score
fweegy;4320381 said:
Probably because it is a open thread to talk about any game.

and it is the only game worth watching where I live.

Tricericon

Reaction score
dogunwo;4320380 said:
I say it every week, I just don't see how anyone can say Cam is not the Rookie of the year.

For OROY, I don't know of anyone who disagrees except the occasional talking head ordered to do so to generate controversy.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
No team in the NFL lucks up more on prayer passes and bounces that go their way then the Giants.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Mash;4320387 said:
Well......we better hope the Eagles lose today because they could easily win the division.

No chance in that, they will be 6-8 next week when they play us

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Mash;4320387 said:

How could they "easily" win the division?

They're 8-8 at best, the only way they'd win the division is if we blow it against the Giants (and if the Eagles go 8-8 that means we lost to them on Christmas Eve). Who cares? We wouldn't win the division anyway.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
lets see if the Giants have it in them... Mannings magic is gonna run out sooner or later!

Have faith;)

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;4320403 said:
How could they "easily" win the division?

They're 8-8 at best, the only way they'd win the division is if we blow it against the Giants (and if the Eagles go 8-8 that means we lost to them on Christmas Eve). Who cares? We wouldn't win the division anyway.

So what you are saying is it's not possible for the Cowboys to lose to the eagles and then the giants???????????? LOL

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Fat Toad;4320390 said:
For OROY, I don't know of anyone who disagrees except the occasional talking head ordered to do so to generate controversy.
There is the second half to go, but he is a major part of the reason why the Panthers are making the #1 defense look silly right now.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Mash;4320387 said:
When did winning 3 games straight against the JETS, COWBOYS, Commanders become easy? And also needing help by the GIANTS losing to the JETs and then beating the COWBOYS.