Sunday Early Games Thread...

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
speedkilz88;4320421 said:
When did winning 3 games straight against the JETS, COWBOYS, Commanders become easy?

Roger Goddell may put it in the NFL Script for the next 3 games. Just sayin

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Eli picked to start the 2nd half. Threw into double coverage and Hall picked him off.

Eddie

Reaction score
Giants are getting spanked. I love it.

The Jets won't lay down next week. If we take care of Philly, and the Jets beat the Giants. The division is ours.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Eddie;4320437 said:

The Jets won't lay down next week. If we take care of Philly, and the Jets beat the Giants. The division is ours.

That's a huge if. I'm more confident we can beat the Giants than the Eagles.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Eddie;4320437 said:

Yes, but a part of me wants it to come down to Week 17 so we can get our revenge.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Skins need to try blocking JPP some one besides a TE, that isnt working. Or run in the opposite direction, he is the only one making plays for the Giants out there.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
zack;4320441 said:
Aner pick how is the media going to defend Eli

Would you believe that right now everyone is saying Giants aren't giving Eli any help and he's doing everything right out there? Shocking.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
When Eli is down by double digits early and they have to pass, that's when he throws the most INT's because he becomes more desperate to put more pts on the board and throws the ball anywhere

I see 2 or 3 more INT"s today before the game is over

SacredStar

Reaction score
And just like that GB 7-6 over the Chiefs. Chiefs beating themselves badly today with missed opportunities.