Sunday Early Games Thread...

yimyammer

Reaction score
I believe I heard Darren Sharper predict a KC win against the Pack a week or so ago, anyone else hear this?

Givincer

Reaction score
I've heard quite a few analysts say Manning has been having an MVP-type season. In what universe? If Manning is having an MVP-type season, what is Romo having? Not sure I've heard even one analyst mention Romo's season as an MVP-type season.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
That side camera shot is the same angle where the ref who signaled TD and it's DAY LIGHT clear he was down before the TD line...

HOW ON GOD'S EARTH DOES HE SIGNAL TD?

:cool:

Flinger

Reaction score
yimyammer;4320747 said:
I believe I heard Darren Sharper predict a KC win against the Pack a week or so ago, anyone else hear this?
You are correct. I heard him say it, also...

Novacek84

Reaction score
Watch out now for GB. Undefeated season pressure is off and they're already the best team. They are really gonna be a tough out.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
links18;4320730 said:
Can't have a Troy called game, w/o someone accusing him of hating the Cowboys. :bang2:

yeah its' ridiculous, people seem to think he works for the cowboys, when he doesn't.. he's paid to be objective and give his opinion, and he's damn good at it..

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Its going to come down to the last game...seems the league does that on purpose in the NFCE:)

yimyammer

Reaction score
Jimz31;4320741 said:
19 - 7

The old Dolphins will be breaking out their cigars and win later today...if they haven't already.

Even better! got my numbers mixed up, thx for the fix

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
mgcowboy;4320753 said:
That side camera shot is the same angle where the ref who signaled TD and it's DAY LIGHT clear he was down before the TD line...

HOW ON GOD'S EARTH DOES HE SIGNAL TD?

:cool:
I'd rather they rule him IN so Eli doesn't have a chance to throw a TD.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Wow...watching the GB/KC game, and the Chiefs are physically beating the crap out of Green Bay.

Novacek84

Reaction score
Givincer;4320751 said:
I've heard quite a few analysts say Manning has been having an MVP-type season. In what universe? If Manning is having an MVP-type season, what is Romo having? Not sure I've heard even one analyst mention Romo's season as an MVP-type season.

Hard to be an MVP when you blow games to the Jets and DET by yourself.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Packers are going to be in trouble now that that OL broke his leg....been getting sacked quite a bit.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Novacek84;4320761 said:
Watch out now for GB. Undefeated season pressure is off and they're already the best team. They are really gonna be a tough out.

Honestly, I think they might have peaked too early. Now they'e suffering injuries on the OL and WR. Reminds me of the Patriots in 2007 when they kinda started puttering out late in the season even as they were going undefeated.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Emperor;4320757 said:
2007, Week 15 against the Eagles at home. We lost 10-6.
Thanks.
Look how long ago that was, though. He was an infant.