Sunday Early Games Thread...

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
mgcowboy;4320753 said:
That side camera shot is the same angle where the ref who signaled TD and it's DAY LIGHT clear he was down before the TD line...

HOW ON GOD'S EARTH DOES HE SIGNAL TD?

:cool:

Was it the same ref that gave them a TD on that bobbled catch?

These refs in NY....

yimyammer

Reaction score
Dodger;4320768 said:
Wow...watching the GB/KC game, and the Chiefs are physically beating the crap out of Green Bay.

We'd be celebrating a Super Bowl if the D could play like this!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
KC-GB game a perfect example of why you can't automatically give the conference/Superbowl to a team. It's hard to do but all it takes is for a team in the playoffs just to be better on the field for that one day to beat the higher seeded favored team.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
tupperware;4320743 said:
I'd rather us somehow avoid a prime time game.

the giant/cowboy game isn't getting moved, Fox is going to protect that game and Dallas is already maxed out for primetime games

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
Novacek84;4320773 said:
Hard to be an MVP when you blow games to the Jets and DET by yourself.

Somebody demolish this by-blow. Droid keyboards weren't made for writing treatises or else I would.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Jimz31;4320782 said:
Was it the same ref that gave them a TD on that bobbled catch?

These refs in NY....

Good catch... I think it was the same ref....something fishy going on here

mldardy

Reaction score
Jimz31;4320774 said:
Packers are going to be in trouble now that that OL broke his leg....been getting sacked quite a bit.
This is why teams should play it out because you just never know. Everyone taking for granted that the Packers are automatically to make it to the Super Bowl. A few bad breaks and another team from the NFC could make the Super Bowl. That's why I want us to get in the playoffs because you have every bit of chance as the Packers do.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Rodgers had to run it in....nobody open down the field....

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
The Emperor;4320788 said:
Somebody demolish this by-blow. Droid keyboards weren't made for writing treatises.
Why bother? You can't argue with irrationality.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4320786 said:
the giant/cowboy game isn't getting moved, Fox is going to protect that game and Dallas is already maxed out for primetime games

I thought that restriction didn't apply to week 17?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Chiefs just need a couple of first downs.....if they blow this....it'll be Cowboyesque.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Novacek84;4320773 said:
Hard to be an MVP when you blow games to the Jets and DET by yourself.
My IQ just dropped vertically after reading that one.

2 TDs and 2 turnovers or even 3TDs and 3 ints is closer to breakeven than anything. It sux, sure, but it is nothing remotely like 0 TDs and 3 ints.

I do agree that no way he should be considered an MVP though. Not with the years that Brees, Rodgers and Brady are having.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
See? That't what bothers me and am sure many fans

You just laid an egg on a HUGE game by a 4-9 team AT HOME

and they are all smiles after the game....

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Another pick 6 by the Seahawks. Bears looks like they have packed in for the season.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
When everyone was going crazy about Tebow "improved" passing game by throwing for 200 yards against the Vikings, I said that a good QB could easily throw for 400 yards against that pathetic Vikings secondary. Looks like a good QB faced the Vikings secondary today.

Since their Bye week they've given up 45, 27, 24, 35, 34 and 42 points. That is one absolutely pathetic defense. If they hold a team to under 4 TDs it's a huge victory.