Sunday Game thread

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Washington vs Lions showing in VA. This play relates to the roughing the QB call in Pittsburg call against Jalen Smith when he held his hand out and it touched the QB face mask.

Stafford was sacked on 3rd and seven. Flag thrown for face mask on sack in the pocket. Refs discuss and pick up the flag because Chase You g didn’t grab the mask...his hand just slapped it as he reached out going by. ***?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Who told you that lie?

Giants drove 97 yards for a TD to go up 21-10, Eagles drove for a TD, Engram dropped a pass on 3rd down (punt), Eagles drove for the winning TD.
That’s the end of game. Danny turned it over twice deep in Philly territory earlier that let Philly hang around. My point was Wentz would never have had the chance because score would have been out of reach. A fumble inside Philly 30 and. Stupid interception in end zone that game.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Sounds like my luck playing fantasy. The player could not have done anything all season and then when they play my team, all of sudden they come alive and have the best game of the season.
To make matters worse, I have Succop but didn't play him because he usually doesn't kick a lot of field goals. He's on my bench with 190 points, and probably will add to that. :(

I played the Denver kicker instead. Hope he has five field goals against the Raiders. X (for crossing fingers)

Sydla

Reaction score
Of course they call the hold on the Giants OT but miss the clear hand to the face the DL had.

Philly always seems right get calls go their way.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
PSA: This would be Wentz's first game without a turnover this season. He still has 7:45 minutes to go...

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
are you a Wentz or Eagles fan? You keep saying this. Wentz will not do his magic, he needs help from the refs or other teams screw ups, or both.

Im just stating the result I been seeing from the eagles every time they play the giants and losing in the first half