Sunday Game thread

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Another weatherman fail in Boston tonight, thought it was only going to be a light rain that won’t last long! :lmao:

loublue22

Reaction score
I'm kinda bummed the Ravens didn't pull something out of their behinds because that intentional offsides was so good

Mannix

Reaction score
Intentional offsides....what happened exactly...who did what and why?

loublue22

Reaction score
Intentional offsides....what happened exactly...who did what and why?
Pats had it 2nd and 2 with 2:40 left, clock stopped after Baltimore's 2nd TO. Pats obviously trying to run out the clock, 2nd and short is a prime place to be. The Ravens intentionally go offsides to reset the downs and make it 1st and 10 without a play being run, so the Ravens now get 10 yards to defend and still have two clock stops (TO and 2MW). The point being the Pats in all likelihood are converting on 2nd or 3rd down and getting the 1st down anyway, and the Ravens would have had to blow one or both of their clock stops before the downs reset and then the game is basically over once the Pats convert.

Belichick could have also declined it, but he didn't.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Because Cooper is a much better WR than Beasley. I'd rather have Cooper and Lamb than Beasley and Lamb, even at the cost we are paying.

That’s fine and there is an agreement that if you compare them Cooper is a better WR. I just don’t think in a 4 WR rotation that Cooper is a guy worth the money. Can he play like a WR1. Without a doubt when engaged. But his engagement, Which I laughed at to begin seems palatable

Mannix

Reaction score
Thx 22....I've always wondered why teams never do that with time running out on them.

Flamma

Reaction score
Through 9 weeks the home field team had a losing record. By 2 games I think. This week the home teams killed it with Tampa being the only away team to win.