Sunday Game thread

fivetwos

Reaction score
I dont see ANY team in this league Dallas cant compete with, provided you add those one or two missing players.....and maybe a new owner.

Those simple couple of things...

blueblood70

Reaction score
never blame Dak?
don't know where you've been but it ain't round these parts if you think no one blames Dak.
talkig about the first 4 games when the offense was turning it over they made excuses for his TOS said it was the OL no time having to try harder then normal when nothing was happening..but zekes trash..lmao

cowboyec

Reaction score
talkig about the first 4 games when the offense was turning it over they made excuses for his TOS said it was the OL no time having to try harder then normal when nothing was happening..but zekes trash..lmao
:thumbup:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You said he was only playing in the nfl because of dallas. Hes not in dallas anymore. Lol has 2 picks on the season. If that's trash it's a whole lot of trash safeties in the nfl.

Ok where did I say that the only reason he was in the NFL was because he played for Dallas? Either you are a liar or a troll....and yeah there are a lot of trash safeties in the league. Two interceptions doesn't' change that.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I remember when Kyler Murray was drafted:

"tHeY sHoUlD oF kEpT RoSEn." :muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Steelers getting help even when they do not need it from the refs. But it assures wins for them no matter what.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Giants could win our division.

They’ve been in every game. And all without their best player. Solid coaching.

JayFord

Reaction score
Big Ben is just throwing passing any ole kinda way and the receivers are coming down with em