Sunday Game thread

Mannix

Reaction score
Steelers may be the worst 8-0 team I've ever seen...although I full expect them to get all the calls in their two home playoff games and skate into the Super Bowl.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ravens needed that TD drive and got it before the 3rd quarter ended. Weather getting worse. :popcorn:

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I honestly think Wentz has David Carr disease now. He's been traumatized for life with his entire oline hurt and all his WRs hurt.

Two years ago, I dont think it's debatable he was looking like one of the best QBs in the league for the next decade.
Mmmmmmmm....o_O Scheme covered up his warts.....made him look way better than he actually is!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Refs helping the patriots with a good spot, refs sliding his foot. Stuff like the Steelers get.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Ravens defense really stiffening that series despite the refs. LOL

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Andre Gurode

You must be young.

Fitzgerald was benched on the Cowboys Hail Mary drive at Minnesota after multiple bad shotgun snaps to Staubach. His back up was in on the famous play.

Reaction score
You must be young.

Fitzgerald was benched on the Cowboys Hail Mary drive at Minnesota after multiple bad shotgun snaps to Staubach. His back up was in on the famous play.
Before my time.

But I remember when Romo turned broadcaster, he has made a couple of jokes about how taking Gurode's snaps were always an adventure