Sunday Game Thread

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Pro Bowl games...what joke all of that has become.
Why even have voting, when it means nothing.
I remember when the Pro Bowl actually meant something. Players thought it was an honor to get in and played the game like it mattered.

Then it became a popularity contest, then after that the players stopped caring enough to even show up. And the ones that did gave no effort. Time to just eliminate the whole thing.

stiletto

Reaction score
People will pay or fall for anything. Just have to figure out the "what"...She should give Kayne West a percentage. His idiot butt never stands up and makes the dumbazz statement. Swift would of never gotten this big..... Thanks Conway :facepalm:
Only women/girls that want to be Taylor Swift support her and there are zillions of them.. She would've gotten rich either way.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I remember when the Pro Bowl actually meant something. Players thought it was an honor to get in and played the game like it mattered.

Then it became a popularity contest, then after that the players stopped caring enough to even show up. And the ones that did gave no effort. Time to just eliminate the whole thing.
I think the bonus pay was probably more worth it back then.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
People will pay or fall for anything. Just have to figure out the "what"...She should give Kayne West a percentage. His idiot butt never stands up and makes the dumbazz statement. Swift would of never gotten this big..... Thanks Conway :facepalm:
IDK, she was definitely on the rise. I mean, she was getting an award at the time, wasn't she?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
That is what Josh Allen does giving the other team momentum or potentially turning the momentum of the game by throwing INTs at the worst time.