Sunday Game Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Now you're putting words in my mouth (what's new?). I've never made that argument, though it is (currently) a fact.

But there you go with the completely nonsensical argument you got from AC that it's the record when you play a team and not what their record ultimately ends up being at the end of the season.
I’m not sure what you’re implying. My argument is none of this matters. If you want to say we haven’t beaten a good team then fine.

Motorola

Reaction score
A grown man in a football uniform - doing a back flip after just making a play in a game - that's uncanny.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
The more you invest in QB the less you can spend on the players around him. Tom Brady wasn’t only a great QB - he was shrewd about not taking more than would allow the Patriots to keep the pantry stocked. And now his championship legacy leaves him set for life. Well played.
Mahomes has a team friendly deal , I was told . But letting Tyreek walk that was a mistake

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Lenoir is a total DB. He deserved to be taken out to the woodshed let alone an ejection.
He didn’t even move and already engaged 14. Metcalf can wreck stuff I bet. Can’t wait till he’s a cowboy. LoL

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Ask any NFL fan if they know what a catch is…….
cfni.gif

Mark

Reaction score
KC/Buff is a great game.
I don't know who I'm rooting for.....
Weird...after that punt, one of the officials ran over to a Buffalo player and pulled his helmet down on his head. Can only assume to avoid having to call a penalty on him. LOL