starfan1

Reaction score
We can really play the spoiler role while helping our cause
Beat buffalo and Miami could really hurt Buffalo with a win

Take Miami out of homefield

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I know they won the SB last year, but I said it at the time and I'll say it again..

You don't let receivers like Tyreek Hill walk. You just don't. For the same reason we paid Dez, and the same reason we'll pony up for CeeDee Lamb. #1 WRs don't grow on trees. I bet KC could use Hill this year..
Said this earlier. No matter how once in a generation a QB is you can’t just stick him
With C team players besides Kelce. They literally just let everyone go

jblaze2004

Reaction score
CMac is a beast. He will be the reason the 49ers go far in the playoffs. Them being able to run with CMac. Dallas Cowboys struggling to run the ball will eventually hurt us especially late in the season when the weather gets bad.

Motorola

Reaction score
Someone chime in with me on this....we seen these complex and elaborate formations, lineups, and schemes all season long from NFL offenses...yet another WR can't line up onsides?!?!?!

Last edited:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Buffalo wins because the guy can't look down the line of scrimmage to see he's offsides. Tolbert did that crap on us also. I'm coaching Toney probably near cut tonight. Inexcusable at that time or any time of the game. Now Buffalo has hope next week :facepalm: I'm not even a KC fan but have seen watching casually their wide receiver losing atleast 3 games all by themselves this season. Late in games.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I’m not sure what you’re implying. My argument is none of this matters. If you want to say we haven’t beaten a good team then fine.
I am not implying. I am just pointing out you are wrong and have a poor grasp of what is or is not true.

And that you put words in my mouth, probably because you know you're wrong and your arguments are illogical nonsense.

I don't want to say the team hasn't beaten a team winning record, but whether or not you can admit it to yourself or not, that is the factual reality as of this moment.

Whether or not that FACT means much of anything is debateable (I don't think it does considering all factors and information).

Shane612

Reaction score
That's gotta be the sickest feeling for a football player...to be caught offside on a game winning TD play.....:banghead::confused:

stiletto

Reaction score
That's gotta be the sickest feeling for a football player...to be caught offside on a game winning TD play.....:banghead::confused:
Oops..

giphy.gif

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Lol. Goff in his lineman’s butt looking fir the ball after his fumble should be a new gif.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It's been all downhill for Toney since that huge punt return in the Super Bowl. Lol. Chiefs WR corp is bottom of the league bad.

Motorola

Reaction score
Buffalo wins because the guy can't look down the line of scrimmage to see he's offsides. Tolbert did that crap on us also. I'm coaching Toney probably near cut tonight. Inexcusable at that time or any time of the game. Now Buffalo has hope next week :facepalm: I'm not even a KC fan but have seen watching casually their wide receiver losing atleast 3 games all by themselves this season. Late in games.
It's embarrassing - yet KC is still in first place in the AFC West (what about those Broncos!!!!) and no. 3 seed in playoff standings.
Mahomes is going to get peppered about the WRs straight FFFING UP -- but has to demonstrate leadership before the press -- and more importantly to those players as the season closes out.