Sunday gameday thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Eagles have probably the best offensive line in the NFL. The Bucs have one of the worst. You can give up if you want. It’s your prerogative but I’m not and think we will beat them.

You think we’ll beat everyone. Lol

rambo2

Reaction score
Actually, they've already proven they're better than Dallas by beating them earlier this season.
Good Lord, do you actually believe that? That is hilarious. Do you think that the Bucs and the Jags are better than the Cowboys? What about the Eagles? The Cowboys beat the Eagles and the Eagles beat the Cowboys, how do you figure which team is better? lol

terra

Reaction score
I get the NFL is hard and Brady is one of the greatest to ever play. But, I mean, there’s nothing new or interesting about Brady winning in the end. It’s not remotely compelling. It happens every year, multiple times. Rule changes have guaranteed offenses will always have the advantage. I’ve seen it dozens of times. I’m actually more engaged when defenses get stops.
The NFL decided twenty plus years ago to copy the NBA and make it all about scoring.
those that love a good Defense are going to be steadily disapointed as change after change lessens the chance any D can ever match any of the great ones of the past
To me that makes the game worse; but the casual fan (which is all the NFL cares about anymore) wants to see points