Sunday gameday thread

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He carved us up with the Jets because we didn’t show up to play. We beaten him with the Panthers. The point is we’ve never beaten Tom Brady.
Not yet. I don’t get this reasoning. There’s 53 players on a team. Not 1.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This, just had someone called me a loser because I said this and like the tuna said, you are what your record says you are and look at our record all time against both.

It’s probably the guy who calls everyone a loser. Everyone’s a loser who doesn’t think like him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This, just had someone called me a loser because I said this and like the tuna said, you are what your record says you are and look at our record all time against both.
This makes absolutely no sense. Parcells was talking about the team in that season. Not some record over many seasons.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not yet. I don’t get this reasoning. There’s 53 players on a team. Not 1.

There’s 53 players on a team, but the player behind center influences the outcome of games more than any other player. Tom Brady has influenced the outcome of a lot of games in his career including a number of Super Bowls.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I think playing Brady and the Bucs will get the Cowboys up and they’ll play a great game. So I say, bring em on.

I love the thought process Rock. What better time for the boys to get their first win against Brady

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
There’s 53 players on a team, but the player behind center influences the outcome of games more than any other player. Tom Brady has influenced the outcome of a lot of games in his career including a number of Super Bowls.

Just like a guard in basketball.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No argument there. But they’re 7-8 for a reason and we’re 11-4 for a reason playing in arguably the toughest division in the NFL while the Bucs play in arguably the worst division.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No argument there. But they’re 7-8 for a reason and we’re 11-4 for a reason playing in arguably the toughest division in the NFL while the Bucs play in arguably the worst division.

I got news for you there’s no way our defense is going be able to hold off Tom Brady in a playoff game. We’re 0-7 against him. We barely held off Gardner Minshew yesterday. He carved us up. Lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I got news for you there’s no way our defense is going be able to hold off Tom Brady in a playoff game. We’re 0-7 against him. We barely held off Gardner Minshew yesterday. He carved us up. Lol
The Eagles have probably the best offensive line in the NFL. The Bucs have one of the worst. You can give up if you want. It’s your prerogative but I’m not and think we will beat them.

RonWashington

Reaction score
When Arizona wins the toss in OT why take the ball with what that QB was looking like . If your D can hold Brady to a punt you have a chance at a return decent field position with a strong legged kicker . I knew Arizona was three and out to start OT . Kingsbury is gone after this year and really are stuck with Murray .

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Wife and Daughter got into their annual Christmas fight Daughter thinks she can tell Mom what to do that will never work out well because she cant do it Will not happen again and she was told so by wife Christmas is here by our rules Daddy supported

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When Arizona wins the toss in OT why take the ball with what that QB was looking like . If your D can hold Brady to a punt you have a chance at a return decent field position with a strong legged kicker . I knew Arizona was three and out to start OT . Kingsbury is gone after this year and really are stuck with Murray .
Interesting question. I’ve never seen any team defer in overtime but I see your reasoning.