Sunday games thread

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Haha....Dalton/and RB/QB taysom Hill have 0 incompletions today! And they have Slay and another good cb, and lead league in sacks!

Their dCoord must suck.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
He scores enough pts where it wont matter
Hurts is injured. That shoulder isn’t going to be healed. They claim he had some zip on passes this week in practice, but I don’t see him running as much the rest of the way…..no way they want him getting hit as much as before.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
Uummm...you guys forget everyone plays the Cowboys tough. There's no intensity on that team right now, it's apparent.

Maybe they are playing down to their opponent...like most of you say about our team? That narrative applies to other teams also.

Also, I find it bizarre how the media allows other teams to make mistakes and play crappy, but yet criticize the Cowboys for playing less than perfect. The fans are just as bad as being hypocritical to that theory. It's in display in this thread.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Even if the Giants win today I would think they play to win next Sunday against Philly . Can’t NY improve its WC seed with back to back season ending wins ?

J12B

Reaction score
Saints need to hold onto the ball here and go up 16-0.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The sad part is what does this say about our defense.

It says our defense is a big concern heading into the playoffs. It’s unfortunate because it was real good the first half of the season.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Biggest game of the year for us. I circled this game the moment we made the trade. A LOT of teams around 6-9/5-10, so this will have huge implications on our top 10 pick.

And now it’ll allow us to clinch the entire conference AND allow Hurts to sit for 5 weeks, mammoth stakes
Eagles are green trash and I only wish them the worst.

Carson

Reaction score
Giants winning pretty much means the eagles game doesn’t mean anything:(