Sunday games thread

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
That's our fault for blowing 2 games in OT against teams with losing records, both games we had big leads late.
Yep. 100 true is not for that Dallas would have clinched division and number one seed with eagles loss today.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Refs said it was holding.

Would you be fighting this hard for Dallas if they were in the same situation against an inferior team like you are fighting for Philly?

I'm not fighting for call...it is what it is.

Did you read my LAST line? It ALL evens out,...for every team.

I do get annoyed at the officiating establishment though.... they don't get young, hungry, physically fit refs.... they give the jobs to old dudes, that are "friends of friends" of important people. I hate that sort of thing in any aspect of sports or business.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I don’t wish for it but if an Eagle gets hurt then it puts a smile on my face. That city sucks at more things than sports - like things that affect all of us every day.
Lol. Now that is a steaming pile of bs. You are taking tribalism way too far there bud. Just enjoy beating them, there’s no need to get nasty and personal… Yes some Eagles fans are that way too, but don’t lower yourself to the lowest element.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

I do get annoyed at the officiating establishment though.... they don't get young, hungry, physically fit refs.... they give the jobs to old dudes, that are "friends of friends" of important people. I hate that sort of thing in any aspect of sports or business.
I agree with you on refs, not just in the NFL but across every league but professional and collegiate levels

Cowboys1966

Reaction score

Yeah it all evens out over time… That’s something that some cowboy fans don’t understand LOL

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Of course the Giants will have zero to play for next week. That would happen to us.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
More proof of your eagles fandom right here

No, it just means i have eyes.

Don't be dense.

Everyone sees that it wasn't holding, even in here. I hate the Pats more than any team (due to cheating), but if I see them getting a game changing rip off call against them, I can state the obvious, without meaning I like the Pats.