Sunday games thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s looking like Daniel Jones will be back next season for the Giants. This was a make or break season for him and he’s definitely done enough to keep his job.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Lol. Now that is a steaming pile of bs. You are taking tribalism way too far there bud. Just enjoy beating them, there’s no need to get nasty and personal… Yes some Eagles fans are that way too, but don’t lower yourself to the lowest element.

EagleFan does

erod

Reaction score
Giants are still playing hard.

Next week they will go after Philly, I'm almost certain of it.
Huh?

They have to play hard today or they're in danger of missing the playoffs.

Next week they have nothing to play for.

mldardy

Reaction score
Of course the Giants will have zero to play for next week. That would happen to us.
They will still be playing for seeding if Was wins today. Still don't think it will be an easy game for the Eagles regardless.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I don’t wish for it but if an Eagle gets hurt then it puts a smile on my face. That city sucks at more things than sports - like things that affect all of us every day.

If an eagle player had his leg broken with the bone sticking out, that would put a smile on your face?

What if one got paralyzed for life. Smile? Or no smile?

What if DAK Prescott got traded to the Eagles, and his kidney got punctured, and he died on the field. Smile?

DFWJC

Reaction score
It’s looking like Daniel Jones will be back next season for the Giants. This was a make or break season for him and he’s definitely done enough to keep his job.
Yeah, given the jag WR group and so-so line, I'm surprised he's done as well as he has.
Not great but pretty solid all year
He deserves some props

Drop him into our lineup, or the Vikings, for example, and his numbers would be much better.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Darnold throws another pick:facepalm: I'm watching back and forth all the games. It makes me happier and happier we have Dak:)