Sunday games thread

tomsanders921

Reaction score
We aren’t a lock to beat anyone but Bucs are absolutely our worst matchup from that division.
Couldn't agree more. Brady always tears us up. Just like Rodgers. Doesn't matter how they've looked in other games.
And they've proven they can completely shut down our run game and force Dak to beat them

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Eagles still getting sacks...you mean other offenses aren't trying to get rid of the ball faster against their defense like they do vs. the Cowboys? :rolleyes: That's a weak excuse by the Cowboys, players and scheme need to be better to start getting pressure again

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Like I said they gave up on this season. They could’ve never imagine they would have a shot at the playoffs when they made that trade. They’ve only won six games and have a shot at making the playoffs and we’re in week 17.
I disagree. Panthers played better without him and nobody in the south was running away with the division.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Maybe Rivera hates Danny Boy and this is way of giving him the middle finger so he gets fired so he can get a better job?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Trevor Lawrence got hurt?
I notice they pulled him late in the 3rd, and Beathard is playing.
Maybe the 28-3 lead and the fact he already has a bad toe?